Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice

2 posters

Go down

Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice Empty Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice

Post by Trinity Matrice Sat May 31, 2014 8:00 pm

OOC Name: Indestrocto
Character Name: Trinity Matrice
Job Requested: Lion's Den Bartender
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: I am quite experienced with both alcohol and drunkards. For any specialty drinks, I only need to be shown how to make them once as I am a fast learner. I also happen to get along well with most co-workers and am easy to work with. My work ethic is considerably strong and I am punctual as well. Though I will remain pleasant to customers, if someone has had too much to drink and are asking for more, I will be quite firm in my persuasion for them to reconsider. I grew up on the streets... I can handle a few drunken men. And also slip them a card with a taxi's number on it so they don't kill anyone on their way home.
Sample Of Work:
Trinity was wiping off the counter as a deep voice at the other end called for her services. The feline looked up, meeting the wolf's attempted seductive gaze as his hand slid a bill towards her. The man winked, asking for a shot of vodka. Nodding and taking the bill, the bartender turned around and retrieved a shot glass from the shelf with her tail, taking the bottle of the fiery liquid and pouring a portion. With a twitch of her nose, she closed the container and set it back up to its place. Something of a compliment about her ass was muttered from the canine jaws, making her smile politely. Trinity set the shot glass on the counter and, with a bat of her tail, sent it sliding to the customer at the end. "Enjoy,"  she called, soon resuming her work of wiping down the surface. A small feeling of disgust rose within her, but she dissipated it. Sure, it was a male, but at least it was a compliment and not an offer.
Trinity Matrice
Trinity Matrice

Back to top Go down

Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice Empty Re: Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice

Post by DarkWolfProwler Tue Sep 01, 2015 9:06 pm

Lion's Den Bartender | Trinity Matrice Xw12
DarkWolfProwler
DarkWolfProwler

Back to top Go down