Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Busy As Always [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Busy As Always [Open] Empty Busy As Always [Open]

Post by Bryce Sanders Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:51 pm

With the changing of the seasons, Bryce found himself picking up more and more shifts at the diner. He enjoyed it and the tips were nice, especially when he got some very nice ones. He had always loved when the hostess gave him some attractive guests. It made the flirtation game and collecting of tips, all that much easier. The male stared in the mirror of the bathroom, looking to see that his uniform was perfect and his looks to match. It was not hard for him to do such a thing as Bryce was always handsome. He woke up perfect and went to sleep, still perfect. Some would call it cocky, others called it conceded. But to Bryce, it was normal. He knew he was good looking and that he was charming. He used these as tools to make more from the people he served. But he always made sure to give them the best service he could. Turning on the water, he allowed it to rush over his paws. He moved it to the top of his head, spreading the water out as he made himself look perfect once again. He took a deep breath and smiled. "Looking good today old boy...." He smirked and smoothed his hands over his shirt. He walked out into the restaurant, looking around the area before he moved for the kitchen. He watched as they cooked and prepared plates, but said nothing. He was waiting for the hostess to get him a table. Not long the female entered the double doors and spoke to Bryce. "You have a customer at table six, sweetie." Bryce smiled to her and gave a nod. "Thanks, I will get right on that! Well, I better get out there, you guys keep doing the great job that you do!" He said with a smile to the chefs as he made his way to the table. It was a booth, and as he approached, he took out his notepad and pen. "Good evening, my name is Bryce, I will be your server today. Is there anything I can get you right away?"

Actions. Thoughts. "Speech."

T A G: None
W O R D  C O U N T: #354
N O T E S: Open To Anyone - Please Be The Customer!

Last edited by Bryce Sanders on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information
OOC Account: DarkWolfProwler
Species: Canine
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Busy As Always [Open] Empty Re: Busy As Always [Open]

Post by Eve Caslin Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Fiction is the truth inside the lie.
Eve had picked up the night shift, seeing as more and more college students took the day shift she was shoved down to the night shift. At first she had thought it would be boring but as it turned out it was quite different than the day time. Lively people would come in and they seemed to know to tip, especially when Eve was able to fill up their drinks and keep them satisfied. The night time seemed to draw in a few more people than she expected, but she wasn’t complaining. She brought home at least 80 dollars in tips each night, and it was making do on her college needs. Cleaning up a table she had just finished serving, she found a ten dollar tip and felt her excitement grow. She took all the dirty dishes back to the area that they were supposed to be washed in and walked out of the swinging doors for the hostess to retrieve her. Sighing softly she waited, her eyes on the closed doors. She heard other people laughing, and she wondered who was serving the. Perhaps the hot shot that flirts with all the females? She thought before shrugging her slender shoulders and smoothing down her apron. She turned her head towards the doors as the hosstess came in. “Alrighty honey, I have a table of four for you. It’s just you and Bryce tonight.” She said and her eyes had a slight dreamy look when she mentioned his name. Shaking her head, Eve nodded and took the menus from her. Walking out of the doors, she passed Bryce and his table seeing him do his ‘magic’ and couldn’t help but grimace a bit. Putting her thoughts behind she smiled at her table of four noticing they were all adults.  ”Hello everyone, my name is Eve. I will be your waitress tonight.” She put the menus in front of them and pulled out her pen and paper. ”What can I get you all to drink tonight?” She asked and each of them said the same thing. Easy to remember. She thought as she left to get their drinks and give them time to order. She came around the bend and nearly ran over Bryce as she was walking. She avoided his tray by a few inches and glared at him for a few moments before sighing. ”Sorry.” She said and quickly moved past him to get the drinks not looking back.  
Bryce
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0
[/b]
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
OOC Account: Sinister
Species:
Orientation: Bi-Curious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:38 am

It was not long before the drink orders were written down and Bryce looked up to see not one, but three beautiful women before him. One was a tiger, one was a panda, and the last was a giraffe. Such an interesting group to see together, but Bryce was not one to judge. "Don't we look lovely tonight ladies?" He asked with a toothy grin. He had always flashed his perfectly white smile to the ladies he felt really needed to see it. He puffed out his chest and made sure to flex his muscles as much as possible. Anything he could do to pull the attention of females, he would do it in a heartbeat. All girls liked muscles, unless they were lame and liked nerds instead. As he was making his way back to the kitchen, he came around the corner and almost ran into another server. He growled lowly to himself as she glared at him, like it was his damn fault. "You should be.." he replied back with a sneer. He had been working this place for so long, he felt like he had been royalty. The cooks did as he asked without much hassle, and the managers always gave him the time off he requested. The fact that this newbie was here and getting in his way, had to stop. He got the drinks for his young ladies, laid on the charm and high-tailed it back to the kitchen to find out the name of this clumsy bitch. On his way to the kitchen, he looked around the restaurant and finally opened the double doors. "So you think you run this place, huh?" he asked as he stared at her.

T A G: None
W O R D C O U N T: #354
N O T E S: Open To Anyone - Please Be The Customer!

Last edited by Bryce Sanders on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Tue Aug 25, 2015 8:32 am

As she passed Byrce, she had the common courtesy to say she was sorry, even though it had been his fault. He was walking too far away from the corner, which everyone knew that when you had busy servers you had to make room for others. She hadn’t said anything to him at all about that, and she had stooped down low to say sorry. What pissed her off was that he snapped back that she should be, what the hell did he think he was? Royalty? She growled softly as she filled her customer’s drinks and went around the corner to avoid anymore collisions and came back to her table. She smiled seeing them laughing and enjoying themselves. They seemed pretty happy, and that made her smile even brighter. She had never seen such a combination of friends, a zebra, a wolf, a bird and a tiger. It was nice to see that they were all friends, and perhaps even on a date? She wasn’t sure, but what ever it was they were enjoying their time together. ”Here are your drinks, have you decided on what you want?” She asked cheerfully as she gave them their drinks and straws. She pulled out her pen and paper and began writing what they requested. All were different, two had a meat platter and two had some salad, along with some other condiments. She smiled at them as she finished the ticket and picked up their menus. ”I will go place the order, and your food should be done before you know it.” She said with a smile, and they all said their thank you's. She had heard the girls at the other table giggling as Bryce showed off to them. Eve didn’t forget her encounter with the male, and figured with the sexy ladies he probably already had. He thinks he runs this place, how annoying. She thought as she looked at the other table seeing he was gone, and felt a bit more cheerful. She passed through the double doors to give the cooks the order. She ignored Byrce’s glare and placed the ticket upon the rack to be filled. When he spoke to her, she turned her blue gaze to his and felt a soft growl build in her throat. ”Apparently you do. It’s actually slightly annoying to see.” She said, knowing that they both had some time to kill before the orders were placed. ”You aren’t royalty here, you aren’t the manager, you are a server. You don’t get to treat me like a piece of crap just because I almost ran into you. Boohoo.” No, she didn’t feel like being kind to him. It didn’t matter to her, even if he was attractive. She found herself looking at him quite often, but she would never let herself actually try to be attracted to him. As she was waiting her order was called up, quite quicker than the rest. She smirked at him, and brushed past up picking her platter. She winked at him, sashaying her hips a bit as she walked. ”Hope your charm isn’t broken.” She said and walked out the double doors and into the main dining area. She walked over to her table, and placed their plates in front of them. ”Can I get you all anything else?” She asked a smile on her muzzle as she waited to see. They all shook their heads, and she gave a nod. ”I will be back to check on you in a little bit.” She said and walked away to go wipe down some tables seeing as it was just her and Bryce for the rest of the night.  
N/A
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:37 pm

There she was, standing with her back to him as she waited for the cooks to prepare the order. He snickered to himself and looked around the area. Nothing too exciting was going on, that was, until she turned around. "Perhaps you wouldn't have ran into me if your head wasn't in the clouds. I may not be the owner, but I've been her much longer than you. I know this place a whole lot better. And I am not one to fuck with sweetheart. So make no mistake by my words.. Don't try anything with me. You will find yourself in a world of hurt." The large male looked over her and then grabbed his food as she wandered out the door. He looked to one of his buddies and smiled, "Can you believe that girl? Does she know who she is talking to?" One of the guys chuckled and shook his head. "Go easy on her man, not all ladies can handle your ways.." Bryce shrugged his shoulders and smiled. He took the tray out to the floor once more and gave the food to the young ladies. He flirted again, and grabbed their empty drinks. He saw her once more and moved back to the back room once again.

T A G: Eve
W O R D C O U N T: #212
N O T E S: None

Last edited by Bryce Sanders on Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:21 pm

As she had walked away, she had heard Bryce’s words but had no time to reply to them. Instead she just ignored them until she could talk with him once more. She had come back through the doors as Bryce was coming back with his table’s empty drinks. She was distrubting the work by wiping down the tables. She bent over and grabbed loose piece of trash and threw it away before turning to Bryce to speak to him. She brushed a few strands of light blonde hair out of her face and looked him over once more before speaking. ”I was doing my job mind you, I don’t care how long you have been here. You don’t need to be slacking off and flirting with every girl in a ten mile radius. This is a job not a dating service. You need to tone down the charm and focus on what you are doing, like not running into other people.” She said her voice sharp and slightly cold as she picked up a few plates off a table and went past him into the kitchen where the dishes were. She placed them down and walked back out, smoothing down her apron and brushing her hair behind her ear. ”No threats are needed honey, you don’t want to be messing with me.” She added on glancing to him, her blue eyes bright as she walked back out into the dining hall to check on her table. She wasn’t liking this encounter with Bryce and she certainly knew that she would not pair up with him well again. She wouldn’t request away from him however, that would be a weak move. She would live with his cockiness, she wondered if he could live with her blunt and sharp attitude. ”I doubt that much longer. He doesn’t seem like the type to fight for long. She thought as she smiled to her customers. She walked over asking them her routine questions, and they all seem pretty satisfied. She picked up some of their plates, and they asked about dessert. She said she would bring them a menu for it. She carried two half empty drinks in one paw and the plates in the other, easily balancing them as she walked to the double doors.
Bryce
Words
Actions. Thoughts Speak.

Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:49 pm

She spoke to him again, this time she was showing more and more of the crazed side all women shared. He clenched his fist, but would never hit a lady, in fact, it was a mechanism he often found himself doing so he would not be sued for sexual harassment. Bryce played a dangerous game with the ladies. He liked to see just how rude and down right bitchy they could get. It had always been a tactic of his, to see if the chance to sleep with her had actually been worth it. If it was not, then he would trash all his hopes of taking her somewhere nice and quiet. But when the cunning wolf loved to do most, laying on the charm and turning things all around. It was not hard for him to do. His devilishly good looks allowed the wolf to pretty much get his way every time. If he had ever wanted this shit-hole restaurant, he could have it. He could own it. But that wasn't in his cards. He liked going to what classes he did attend and working part time. But most of his off time was spent partying it up. If there was anything Bryce worked hard at, it was making sure he had a blast. "Look, Eve was it? It seems like we got off on the wrong foot here. There must have been some kind of misunderstanding between us, and I just want to apologize for my rude behavior. Mother always said I never had a working censor in my mouth. I was wondering if you would be available after we got off? I have nothing planned for the evening, but I thought I could make it up to you, maybe buy you a cup of coffee or whatever you like to drink. We are going to be working alongside each other a lot, now that shifts have changed and school is coming back around. I would hate to have to keep up this type of behavior and I think it's best we squash it as soon as possible." He smiled to her and held out his hand, just after wiping it off on his apron. "My name is Bryce, and I mean you no harm."

W O R D  C O U N T: #37
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:30 am

After filling up the drinks and carrying them back to the table, her customers seemed very satisfied. The other two were close to finishing their meal and they hadn’t decided on dessert yet. Eve would give them plenty of time if they wanted to have dessert yet or not. She smiled at them as they laughed and talked to each other, as she retreated back through the double doors to continue wiping down some tables to give herself something to do. She picked up a tub of plates and was carrying them back to the kitchen when Bryce stopped her with talking. She put the tub down and turned towards him, brushing her blonde hair over her ear as he spoke. Her arm were crossed under her chest, and her blue eyes were focused on him. She listened to his little spiel in silence, watching his facial expressions taking notes on just exactly what he was really thinking. She didn’t pick up on much, but she didn’t trust him. She had never had anyone behave like this to her before, it made her feel indifferent and strange. As he held out his paw to her, she brushed her own off on her apron and shook his hand after a hesitant stop. ”It is a pleasure to meet you then Byrce. I agree we don't need tension between us, especially when working together. It would only cause us to have bad days and no one needs that. Your mama was a smart woman.” She said pulling her paw away after shaking and picking up the tub once more, grunting at it’s weight. ”As for your offer after work, I must decline. I have a million things to do after I get off work, and I wouldn’t want to be rude and leave in the middle of coffee.” It was a lie, obviously for she had nothing to do just like him. The fear of actually doing something with another person made her stomach ache. She had been out with friends yes, but this was a little different. ”M-maybe another time.” She said and pushed through the swinging doors without hesitation. She put the tub down and placed her paw on her forehead. ”What am I going to do?” She whispered softly, glad that he had backed off but now it was the opposite he was being nice. She put the plates in the sink before wiping her paws and walking back out of the doors. She was tense as she did, knowing Bryce was still out there. She was already having second thoughts, she did but she didn’t. What to choose? She moved past, going back out into the dining hall. Her group had left, probably too full after eating. They had left her a 20 dollar tip after she had left her ticket and she smiled. She put it in her apron and glanced at the clock, their shift would be over soon. Clearing the table, she walked through the doors again smiling now. Maybe coffee won’t be such a bad idea….maybe it is. He probably won’t ask again. There was almost a disappointment but she didn’t want it to show on her face. She walked around the side of the bar to check on her stuff and make sure it was all there before getting ready to leave. Since she had to walk home, she had to make sure that everything would be safe, she didn’t like walking but she didn’t own a car.  
Bryce
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:27 pm

Rejection. But some ladies liked to play the game that way. At least, he knew a couple felines who had loved that cat and mouse bullshit. But Bryce wasn't one to just give up at the first no. He would weasel his way into her plans, somehow and someway. The canine ran a hand through his fur, brushing the hair to slink back, but immediately sprang back to it's normal position once no longer forced down. He would just have to dig deep into his toolbox and find a way to get what he wanted. She had seemed almost uneasy speaking to him, no reflection of the confidence he held. but that was Bruce, pride and glory on the constant. The young male considered himself to be quite the catch. And he knew he could make any girl scream his name at the top of her lungs. The male wandered back out to the floor, assisting the customers once again. This time it was just a matter of paying the bill. Listening to their questions and flirting back, Bryce knew he would score a great tip. He took their cards and cash, and moved to the register. He input it all on his own, even though he knew the hostess liked to do it, as it was part of her job. Once he was finished, he looked up from the screen and looked across the restaurant. There she stood, grabbing the last bits of trash on the table and collecting her tip. He took a deep breath and grabbed all the receipts. With them in hand with the credit cards and change, he made his way back to the table. "Have a great night and I hope you ladies comeback and see me soon. Be sure to bring more of your gorgeous friends." And just like putty in his paws, they melted. They gave him a sixty dollar tip, all because the boy knew how to play the game. He folded the money in half and slipped it into his pocket, making sure to leave them a napkin with his number on it. As the ladies shuffled out the door, he smiled and cleaned up the rest of their table. Again his crystal blue eyes looked around for her. There she was, at the bar. He dusted of his shirt once more and took another deep breath. He straightened up his form and wandered over to the bar. "So, I got a little bit bigger of a tip than I had planned. I would really like to take you out. I know I made a horrible first impression, but I want to correct my mistake... If you will allow me to? I do have a car, so we can go anywhere you like. I am pretty good friends with the manager here, so if you just want to hang out here after everyone leaves, we can. That way we know we won't be bothered by a single soul." He smiled to her, hoping that this time she would accept his offer. It sounded lovely and he knew most girls would allow it to happen. Should they decide to stay here, he would never force anything she did not want on her. She would be in control of their night.

W O R D  C O U N T: #863
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Fri Aug 28, 2015 10:37 am

Eve was packing up her things, she had taken off her apron now in just a white short sleeved shirt and black skinny jeans with boots to match. It was a custom to wear almost the same thing as everyone else, but when her shoes disappeared she had to improvise. She didn’t like leaving her stuff alone, especially when it began to disappear but she didn’t have a choice. She had no lock on her locker, and hadn’t had a chance to purchase one yet. She pulled out her phone, flicking through various messages. No one really talked to her as much as they used to, only a few messages from her friends and that was it. They all wanted to party, and Eve just didn’t feel like it. She enjoyed parties, but once they started to get out of hand, or men started to grope..she just didn’t enjoy it. Drunk parties were suppose to be the highlight of every college right? Maybe i’m becoming my friends’ worst nightmare. A shut in. She thought a smirk coming to her lips as she put her phone away and looked up in time to see Bryce picking up his tip and folding it away. When he looked up at her, she gazed back into his eyes for a few brief seconds before looking away. She picked up her backpack and slipped it around her shoulder and picked up her satchel before glancing up to see Bryce walking over. She opened her mouth to say something when he spoke, she waited patiently listening to his words. Interesting, rejection must be really common or he really likes to try. She thought as he finished his whole spiel and was silent waiting for her answer. He said he had a car, which could be her ticket home, but she wasn’t sure how she felt about that. He wanted to correct his mistake and she respected that, she was flattered that he wanted to show his apologies by taking her out. When he spoke about staying here, that didn’t bother her to much. She heard and felt her stomach rumble and she smiled embarrassed like, as she stood there. She placed a paw on her stomach and finally decided to give an answer. ”Well if you really want to correct your mistake, I guess we could stay here for a while. I don’t have classes tomorrow, but I do have a lot of studying.” She said her voice serious towards the end, as she stepped down off the the risen part of the bar. She unbuttoned her white shirt, pulling it away from her to show off a soft cream colored tanktop. She put the shirt in the bag, and took a seat at one of the tables. It felt weird being there when the place was empty but it was also nice. She took her hair out of her bun and shook it out, letting it fall over her shoulder naturally as she sat, crossing a long slender leg over the other and relaxing in her chair. ”I have a question. Why correct what happened with a...date? I guess that is what you could call it. Normally an apology would work fine.” She said unsure if she could call this a date or not, it felt strange to say that. She hadn’t been out on many dates before and this one had to be the strangest she had been on. Not even the one with the movies was this strange, and the guy she had been out with had dressed up just like the main character. She had loved seeing him get attention, but he had been groping her for most of the night and it had made her uncomfortable.  
Bryce
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
[/color]
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:36 pm

And once again, things were turning around. This was how it had happened many times. He left out the bait, hoping or a snag to his line, and soon he would be reeling her in. Not many had been able to escape his charms and when he aid out his net, he would surely catch them. More fishing analogies rang off in his head, something about getting to the guts, but really it just got so graphic, he avoided the thought entirely. "A date is characterized as such when a male takes a female or other male, depending on how you like it, to a place where the two of them can be alone and get to know one another. It's the man's best attempt to change a female's mind about him. I know I must have put myself at a very low place in your mind. Like you must think I'm a complete asshole. But like an onion, I am full of layers. You have only seen two sides thus far and I plan to show you a few more. If you are lucky, you may get to see them all. But seriously, I just think that it would be nice for us to know one another... because well... we will be covering a lot of shifts together." He motioned to a seat at the bar. "Have a seat mi'lady. I well get us some drinks and we can start studying whatever it is you've got going on. Now I am no mathmetic or anything... But I know some things." He walked over to the bar and started grabbing two glasses. He thought about all they had to make and he knew what he could do. Soon all their coworkers started to head out, and Bryce waved to them all. He would surely see them tomorrow or the net day, and he knew the restaurant would have to be very cleaned up after if anything happened here. He smiled to her and grabbed three different glass styles. One was an actual glass, one was a mug, and the last, a shot glass. He placed them out, filled the mugs with coffee. He poured a sweet tea lemonade concoction into the tall glass. But in the shot glass, he poured two shots of Fireball. She would have the options to choose whatever she wanted to drink as he slid the glasses one at a time towards her. "Pick your poison."

W O R D  C O U N T: #410
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:06 am

She listened to him quietly, as he spoke she walked over to the bar and took a seat. She smoothed her pants and then her shirt turning her gaze back to Bryce as he spoke. She chuckled slightly at his last words, as he went around the bar to start working on some drinks. “Full of layers huh? I think most of us are full of layers. I’m sure I came off a bitch to you, and I won’t deny you were a dick.” She paused for a moment, before continuing on. “However, I don’t think either of us were in a good mood from the start. I won’t call it an excuse but I know it didn’t help any. I will say I’m sorry for the little incident.” She said before sighing softly and looking at him. “I will say that I am surprised of this little ‘date’. I wouldn’t have expected, even with all those layers.” She joked with gave him a slight smile feeling more friendly and relaxed. “We will be covering a lot of shifts together, so you are right, we do need to at least come to some friendly terms.” She said and watched as he began building three different drinks. As she sat at the bar, she rested her chin in her hand and watched as he poured the drinks. As he did this some of the late stragglers of the restaurant began filing out and Eve felt a blush creep down her neck and to her chest. She smiled and nodded to  the last of the other workers leave and they all smiled back. She could see a few had a glint in their eye and one winked at her. Eve narrowed her eyes a bit in reply but shrugged her shoulders then, half unsure of why he had done that. Perhaps they think that Bryce will get lucky? She thought, thinking of how ridiculous that was. “So what other layers are you willing to show me? You said that I may have a chance at seeing all of them, does that mean you have a few hidden Mr. Charmer?” She asked, watching as he put the glasses on the bar. One was filled with a sweet tea mixture, another coffee and the last alcohol. It was tempting to take the alcohol and after a few moments, she slid both the sweet tea mixture and the shot glass over. She lifted up the shot glass and down the drink, putting it back down as she swallowed. She felt her eyes water at the powerful alcoholic taste and sighed softly once it was down. It left a warm trail from her throat all the way to her stomach. “Quite tasty.” She said to him, before sipping at the ice tea silently her blue eyes sparkling.
Bryce
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Bryce Sanders Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:31 pm

He had listened to her speak as she finally chose her poison. She grabbed both the tea and the shot. Interesting combo. She took the shot first, and he copied her. He took his and swallowed it, but did not take the tea. He looked to it for a moment, pondered on it, but decided against it. Instead, he poured their shot glasses once more. "Yes, many many shifts ahead of us. It's better to be on good terms than bad ones. But I can't just tell you about my layers. You have to see them for yourself. I could tell you all kinds of bullshit that would blow you away, but it's not the same actually seeing it with your own two eyes. I want you to be able to see them all, if you want... That is.." He stared at her, looking over her form in the uniform provided to her by the restaurant. They wore the same clothes, the same style, and yet she was way more attractive than he was. At least that's what he thought about it. He slid the shot glass across to her once again. "Round two?" He said with a smile. "If you promise to drink a few more with me, I promise you just might be seeing a couple other layers as well..." He looked her right in the eyes. It was true that he was a male, a male whose sex drive was so intense that he was forced to think about it constantly. He looked to her and released the tie so tight around his neck. He pulled the knot down and unfastened the top three buttons of his button-down shirt. He allowed his chest to be seen and exposed, if she so cared to look at it. "So tell me about yourself... How long have you been living in the area?"

W O R D  C O U N T: #313
Bryce Sanders
Bryce Sanders

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Fri Sep 04, 2015 10:31 am

Eve hadn’t been too surprised when Bryce picked up the shot and downed it, he seemed like he could take a drink or two. She took another sip of her tea, and watched as he poured another shot into their glasses. Eve wasn’t objecting but she didn’t want to get totally hammered, a few shots wouldn’t hurt her. She picked up the shot and downed it once more, feeling the alcohol dribble down her throat and create a warmth in her belly. She was curious of something as he spoke about his layers, and her actually seeing them. “How many others have seen these layers?” She asked poking him in the arm and glancing up at him with her pretty blue eyes. “I’m curious about these layers, I mean everyone has them but….everyone also has things to hide. Wouldn’t you say?” She asked tilting her head to the side as she brought her cool tea over and took another sip finding it refreshing after the shot. Eve had seen his eyes wander over her uniform, and wondered what exactly he thought of her. She hadn’t needed any nudging when he had filled her second shot, and she watched to see if he would take his or wait on it. “You promise hm? Are these layers clothes, or something more?” She asked tilting her head once more, her blonde hair falling over her shoulders as she watched. She had taken her hair out of it’s bun, feeling a bit more free as she did. She shook out her hair letting the soft strands fall into place. She watched as he pulled down his tie and unfastened the buttons on his shirt. She rose a brow at him, but said nothing as he asked about her. “I’ve been living in this area for a couple of months now. It took me a little while to find a job, but once I had it made a world of a difference. I know that I just started working here, but it has already helped me in many ways." She said sipping at her tea after she spoke. “What about you? How long have you been in this area?” she asked, quietly watching him.
Bryce
Actions. Thoughts Speak.
Eve Caslin
Eve Caslin

Character Information
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eve Caslin Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:58 am