Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

star-man

Go down

star-man Empty star-man

Post by Star-man Sun Sep 27, 2015 9:48 am

Howdy folks~

I see you came poking around to see who this new and shiny admin is.

Well, I'm just your basic everyday southern belle, I was born in North Carolina, raised in South Carolina. I have a rather large family of 7 siblings, (4 older, 2 younger) and 5 pets. We currently have two dogs, one bird, one Guinea pig, and a stray cat that I have claimed as my own. I'm about to turn 16 years old this October, and am very excited about getting a job this year. I have been Roleplaying for a little over a year now. I enjoy RolePlaying, it is one of my favorite things to do in order to relax and have fun.

I'm also a really big PC Gamer, (For the games I have). My favorite game so far is Killing Floor, CSGO, and Garry's Mod. And if you want to contact me, my steam account is "Angelz4ever". Other then being a pretty decent gamer, I really enjoy sitting back and listening to music. Music(Anything but rap) is my life and I know a good 1,000+ songs. I love to sing (even though I'm bad at it) and I love to dance (also bad at it). I am currently saving what money I have for a violin and violin lessons/dancing lessons.

I happen to just adore the color blue, green, and yellow! I'm also pretty big on reading (natural bookworm <3). and I love kicking back and watching TV as well. My favorite shows at the moment are: Supernatural, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Criminal Minds, Once Upon A Time, M*A*S*H, and any Disney Movies(PLEASE, STOP WITH DA FROZEN, thats my job to bug the others with ;3).

I adore most sports, mainly BasketBall and Football. I am on a Bowling League, and enjoy playing Basketball in my free-time on the Air Force base with some of the airman. (My step-dad is Air Force <3). I play pretty good defense, and enjoy a good challenge. Currently in my bowling league, my team is in 3rd place, and we aim to make it to first. We will be going to the city tournaments and doing our best! And that basically covers who I am!

Love ya'll <3
Star-man
Star-man

Back to top Go down