Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helping Friends

Go down

Helping Friends Empty Helping Friends

Post by DarkWolfProwler Sun Feb 28, 2016 1:10 pm

As many of you know, High School can be very crazy. There are dances, get togethers, games and of course, drama. Not everyone can find love in the people we are closely surrounded by and it is this reason that we find two star-crossed lovers who need our help!

Anastasia and Elise are both members of our sister site, Age Of The Wolves. It is where they met and have developed a thriving relationship over the last two years. Everybody loves their cuteness and encourages their relationship where their families may not be the best at understanding it. But that is what us Role Play communities are, we are a family.

So it is me, coming to you all with a question. Will you help me help my family to be happy?

Here's the link - GoFundMe

If you wish to learn more, they have a full story written out for you all to read. Please take some time to read their story and give anything you can. A dollar, a couple bucks, anything will help them!
DarkWolfProwler
DarkWolfProwler

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum