Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender

2 posters

Go down

Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender Empty Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender

Post by Jaxon Elliot Mon Aug 24, 2015 5:28 pm

OOC Name: Blueberry Wine/ Madi
Character Name: Jaxon Carter Elliot
Job Requested: Bartender
Why Would You Be A Good Fit?: I have worked in and around bars for at least two years now. I don't drink anything other than wine, but I know how to make and serve drinks to the buyer's request. Since I don't drink heavily, I could keep an eye on things and to ensure safety of most of the customers and dancers to make sure nobody gets hurt and threatens to sue us for whatever reason. Giving some of the customers who clearly cannot drive themselves home cab cards or call a cab for them to unsure they don't hurt anyone on the roads if they try to drive themselves. I also have enough patience to not get into an altercation with a drunk customer if they stirred up a problem within the bar.
Sample Of Work: He had been watching the others in the bar, cheering on the dancers. Shaking his head, he looked down the bar to some guys who were drunk beyond belief. They were stumbling and tripping over themselves and each other. "Need a cab to get home? I'll call one up for you or give you a card if you'd like." He looked at the group of three or four guys, giving him an odd expression that couldn't be explained. He reached under the bar and slid a cab card over to one of the more sober boys, a young buck who clearly wasn't amused by Jaxon's display. He just didn't want someone hurt because of their stupidity. Walking back down to his potation in the middle of the bar, he tended to anyone who called. The place wasn't as busy as most days, most likely because it was a Monday. He watched the girls with no intention of anything other than to make sure nobody tried to climb after them. He had no interest in them or their bodies.
Jaxon Elliot
Jaxon Elliot

Character Information
OOC Account: BlueberryWine
Species:
Orientation: Gay

Back to top Go down

Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender Empty Re: Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender

Post by The Dean Tue Aug 25, 2015 12:00 am

Jaxon Elliot - Lion's Den Bartender Xw12
The Dean
The Dean
Admin

https://endlessfantasies.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down