Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Love And Other Drugs [Open}

2 posters

Go down

For Love And Other Drugs [Open} Empty For Love And Other Drugs [Open}

Post by Roxanne Kelly Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:03 am

Live, Love, Laugh
Life for Roxanne was not a hard one. She had a good job, lived alone, and had all the fine things someone could want. But she was never a material girl. She was more for experiences and learning things about herself and the others around her. The spunky fox had an eye for adventure, wishing to go anywhere the wind would carry her, or even by her own two legs. But life was never too hard for her to pause and allow time to pass. The female knew that when she really needed it, she could run away. She could escape all the binds of life and live freely. One of the wordly things Roxanne did not own, was a car. Everywhere she went, she either took a bus, a train, or her own two feet. She had thought about getting a bike but it was more of a hassle than anything else. The redhead moved from her small apartment and headed down the stairs, ready to seek the world. In a knapsack slung over her right shoulder, she had many items of interest. The first was a bag of weed, already formed into the little portions she would need for her pipe. She also carried a lighter, matches in case the lighter died, a book to read and binoculars. She never knew where she was going to go or what she would do there, other than the one thing, of course. With the bustle of city life, she was quick to escape to a quieter and calmer place. The outdoors had always been amazing to her, but today she swore she would find something she never planned before. She would discover something her bi-colored eyes had never seen.

As she lingered around the outer world, she found an unbeaten path, a natural trail created by nature itself. She decided to follow it and soon found herself before a great cave. "Fuck, the one time I don't bring a damn flashlight.." she said to herself as she shrugged and entered anyway. It was not long before the vixen saw the true beauty of the area. It was as if a rainbow had lived within the cave and it was always shining. It was not dark in the depths, but beautiful and so natural. She gasped at the sights, looking all over the place. This would be the perfect place to smoke and relax. Sitting in an Indian fashion, she found herself on a dry spot on the ground. Her bushy tail curled over onto her lap and she opened her sack. She grabbed the items she needed and prepared her pipe, cramming the clumps of weed into the bowl. Before long, she would be so calm and relaxed. She couldn't wait to see the beauty in this place with a free spirit and mind. Putting the pipe up to her lips, she lit the weed with the lighter and inhaled. Taking the first hit, she started to cough as she moved the pipe from her maw. "This is some good shit," she told herself as she prepared for yet another hit. Minutes passed and soon the sexy vixen was feeling as high as a kite.
WORDS: 535 || TAGGED: None
No Notes!
template by Margie @ Adoxography
Roxanne Kelly
Roxanne Kelly

Character Information
OOC Account: DarkWolfProwler
Species: Canine
Orientation: Lesbian

Back to top Go down

For Love And Other Drugs [Open} Empty Re: For Love And Other Drugs [Open}

Post by Allen Perot Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:09 pm

Like years past, Perot was one of the first to arrive. Like a geriatric rushing to an earlybird buffet, It had always been his preference to avoid the crowd. Soon campus would be flush with new life, and while some found excitement in the prospect of meeting the incoming class, it came as no comfort to poor, anxious Perot. Welcome week was always the hardest, but once class kicked into high gear and a sturdy routine was set, it was much easier to block out the incessant background noise.

Despite campus being dead as a doornail for the time being, Perot still felt the urge to pull away as soon as he finished unloading his things. Unpacked boxes, untouched, adorned the walls of a bare room. They would remain untouched for some time. Grabbing a pack hanging from the corner of his desk on the way out, Allen Perot left the dormitory as fast as he had arrived. Shutting the door behind him, he set out for somewhere quiet--- perhaps a familiar haunt.

Lackadaisically, he threw his pack onto the passenger seat of his old, grey sedan. He placed his key into the ignition and turned, driving away from the dormitory and from campus entirely. His destination hadn't been far. Being the outdoorsy type he was, finding a quiet place was no problem.  Parking his car in a small and empty parking-lot, Perot slung his backpack over his shoulder and set off down a roughly cut trail leading particularly to one of his favorite spots.

The Cave of Wonders had always been a popular spot for stoners and spelunkers alike; Perot fancied himself as a bit of both. However, upon inspecting the cave's opening, Allen could smell the pungent aroma of cannabis.  Obviously, the proverbial party had started without him.  Lingering for a moment before entering the cave, Perot found himself debating with his thoughts on whether or not he should go in. Eventually, albeit reluctantly, he entered the cave guided by the light from the tiny screen of his old flip-phone.

Settling himself against the wall, his gaze met the cave's previous occupant. Anthro. Fox. "Uhh," stammered Perot in a nervous drone. Reaching into his pack, Perot pulled out a tattered old cigarette case. He then opened it up, and pulled forth a joint he had previously rolled. "--- You, uh, you don't mind if I..." He paused and held up the joint to where it would be visible. "Right?"
Allen Perot
Allen Perot

Character Information
OOC Account: GoingPostal
Species: Human
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Kelly Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:15 pm

Live, Love, Laugh
It had not been long before the footsteps of another individual were heard. She had been no angel, no precious little gem to darkened to be bothered by the police. If they came for her, so be it. She was going to end up there eventually anyway. It would probably be good for her, being able to meet another lesbian who would be open about it. Because after all, aside from sex, what else was there to do in prison? The thoughts made her smile as the vixen looked to see the figure entering the cave. It was a man. A human man. She had sen humans before so it wasn't entirely new, but not many had wanted to go to F.U.R. because well, it was over populated with the fur, scale, and feathered kinds. Everyone knew that. It was in the fucking name. Roxanne shrugged her shoulders and lifted the pipe to her lips once more, lighting the weed and inhaling. This time she did not cough s much, getting used to the herb was fun. "I don't own the cave, you can do as you please." She thought about asking him if he was a narc, but what kind of narc would be caught with weed of his own. Narcs didn't carry that shit with them. Most had probably never even seen a joint in their entire lives. The young vixen continued on her ways of getting high, keeping the vibes peaceful and relaxing as she took it back into a calming state. Taking another hit from the magic herb, she looked over to the man. "So fleshy, what's your name?"
WORDS: 275 || TAGGED: Allen
No Notes!
Roxanne Kelly
Roxanne Kelly

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Perot Thu Aug 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Placing the joint gingerly on his lap, Perot grabbed the tattered cigarette carton containing the rest of his stash and slipped it into the rear pocket of his bag. Once everything was back in it's right place, Perot shifted his gaze back to the redhead, who's reply came succinct and swift.  While her statement was an obvious fact, as no student could in fact 'own' the cave, but ever oblivious Al was taken aback.  "Uhh," he droned again while unzipping the largest compartment of his bag.  A single hand began to dig through the darkness; reaching through bags of junk-food and clutter, until it emerged once again clutching a lighter.  He gave it a strike for good measure before picking up the joint with his free hand.

"I mean, you know...  I just figured," he flailed verbally like a cat on roller-skates.  "I dunno." For a brief moment Perot cracked a quick and nervous smile, but it soon faded when as he resumed his fidgeting with his lighter.  Bringing the joint to his lips, he cupped his hands around it to protect it from the cave's backdraft.  Once lit, he took a deep inhale and held it in, then expelling it all as he spoke.  "Allen," he replied with a scratchy throat.  "But, uh, call me Al.  Y-you?."

Dropping the lighter, Perot grabbed his open pack and tilted it toward the stranger, wordless offering a bit from his plethora of food.
Allen Perot
Allen Perot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Kelly Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:40 pm

Live, Love, Laugh
Jittery and strange. Those were the first words that popped into her head about this human. He was rather weird, and she knew that. But she said nothing. He fumbled through his things and even dropped his lighter to the ground. What a strange fleshy. Roxanne continued to keep to herself, for the most part. She allowed the curiosity to reach her eyes as she peered into his sack. Food. Lots of snacks and other mindless memorabilia. This human sure liked to drag a lot of crap around with him. "Roxanne, but you can call me whatever you please. The only one who really calls me that is my whore mother." She inspected the treats and shook her head once more. The munchies were a thing she had fallen for, often. But the hunger would not be satisfied with goodies out of a stranger's sack. No, eventually she would make her way to some real food. For now she would enjoy her pot and try to appreciate the unwanted company. "So what's got you so fucked up?" she asked. Right after the words left her mouth, she pulled the pipe to her lips and lit it once again. She inhaled deeper this time, taking a huge portion of the smoke within her mouth. She closed her eyes and allowed it to travel into her lungs. If this fleshy played his cards right, she may even allow him to try the real fun within her right ass pocket.
WORDS: 247 || TAGGED: Allen
No Notes!
Roxanne Kelly
Roxanne Kelly

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Perot Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:49 pm

With her rejection of his offer of snacks, Perot pulled his pack back to his side and leaned it against the wall of the cave. It was no skin off his teeth if she didn't want any eats.  Truthfully, he was glad she didn't take him up on his offer. More food for him in the long run, and once the munchies hit he was sure to hoard it all. With flaps still ajar, Perot dug a hand back into his seemingly bottomless pack and pulled out a neatly wrapped sandwich encased in cellophane.

Joint in one hand, sandwich in the other, Perot went on to regard how Roxanne addressed her name. With the mention of her 'whore mother,' it was obviously clear the name carried a negative connotation despite the fact that 'she didn't mind'. "Mind if I call you Red?" Allen asked as he struggled to unwrap his sandwich without burning a hole through it's wrapper. "Nicknames are, uh, easier to remember," he explained, accompanied by a fleeting smile.

Success. Sandwich unwrapped. Taking his first bite, Perot felt a sense of satisfaction--- and though minor, accompanied by the buzz that had begun to slowly creep through him, he was perfectly content. Awkward, but content. "Nothing in particular," he answered after swallowing his food. "I just... well sometimes, I tend to be pretty awkward around new people." Anxiety was a bitch.
Allen Perot
Allen Perot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Roxanne Kelly Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:45 pm

Live, Love, Laugh
"Sure, that would be fine with me. Red is cool and I've been called it before." She continued to smoke from her pipe, keeping it inside of her mouth longer and longer. Her eye sight was going hazy and she knew it would be time to just relax, and chill. The walls inside of the cavern were gorgeous and only seemed to get more and more beautiful as the vixen continued to use her tool. She rested her head back against the wall. Her bi-colored eyes loomed over the ceiling, looking at everything around her. "So you taking classes or something anxiety boy? I'm studying general ed right now. I have time to figure my path out. I don't want to bogged down with too much shit, you know? The best part of college is the experiences you get from being in this fucked up setting, right?" Drugs often made her even more ideological than normal. It was a time for her brain to feel free and able to think of whatever it wanted. She didn't feel a need to hold back ever, but once under the influence, all possible censors that might have stopped her, disappear immediately. Plus, there were over three thousand students attending this year alone, if not more. It was likely that they would never cross paths again. "If it helps, don't think of me as a person. I'm just a fox. You are a strange human, partaking in illicit drugs, talking to a feral fox."
WORDS: 250 || TAGGED: Allen
No Notes!
Roxanne Kelly
Roxanne Kelly

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen Perot Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 pm

OOC: Sorry for the wait! Life's been pretty messy lately.

A thick haze permeated every nook and cranny of the cavernous pass.  Perot's vision clouded; smoke obscured all that wasn't within arms reach.  Red was all but a shadow--- and soon, she was nothing more than a disembodied voice calling through the smoke. As she spoke, Perot rewrapped the remainders of his sandwich before placing it comfortably into the back pocket of his pack for later consumption.  His joint, still loosely propped between two fingers, was burning on it's last embers.  It's smoldering edge inched ever closer to his finger tips before he could feel it's gentle singe.  Drawing it to his lips one last time, Perot inhaled deeply before stamping out the roach with the sole of his shoe.

For the first time since he had entered the cave, Perot lost his cool and coughed as if he was going to spit up a lung.  The joint had burned too close; the hot smoke painfully singed the lining of his lungs.  But, Perot was far too high to care.  "Gen-Ed," he repeated between ragged hacks.  "Nice. It, uh--- enjoy it while it lasts. There won't be much time for, uh, experiences once you knock those out."  Entering his third year, Perot's curriculum was bound to be far more major intensive than it had been in the past, and while this was exciting in it's own right, it was also the source of a lot of stress and worry.  "I'm, uh, music.  I mean, a musician.  Well, a music major... like, you know, theory and composition," he explained in typical Perot stumbling fashion.
Allen Perot
Allen Perot

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down