Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Fish [Open]

2 posters

Go down

Future Fish [Open] Empty Future Fish [Open]

Post by Nebula Seijuro Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:11 pm

The limit did not exist. No matter how many clouds were in the sky, nor the stones she kicked along the sidewalk below, it was both limitless and lonesome. Peering through dark lenses, her rubbery skinned feet made little to no noise as she walked around a pool's perimeter, a light pink towel in one hand, while a cellphone in the other. She held it at a safe distance while she paid attention to her surroundings, checking any social media and notifications she had left on there, as well as emails regarding what books she still had yet to buy for this semester's classes. Already had she begun her search of potential women to join her sorority, in great hope and expectations that this year she'll finally be able to host one like she had planned since her freshman year. Everything was finally balanced and organized to start off a fresh new year at F.U.R., and she was happy to finally know that she'd be content with her surroundings, after having been paranoid for the longest time of never being able to have an even greater impression on her peers.

That day, she sported a pair of black fitted surf shorts against her thighs, though enough room to provide her some comfort, her breasts being covered by a neon orange and black elbow-length sleeved swimsuit top, which formed nicely to her slender arms and large chest. Her hair was pulled nicely into a round bun high on her head with a few stubborn messy strands of hair falling free of it and against her pointed ear holes to frame her already angular face. Since it was now early fall, there still left her some time to swim, for it was still warm from summer's gradual shift into the next season, allowing her the freedom of no sunscreen since autumn's sunlight wasn't as harsh though equally inviting and nice. Settling her stuff down on a free bench used for audiences during actual competitions, she took off her sunglasses and put them on top of her towel as well as her phone safely. As she secured a cap around her hair, she tucked the loose stands inside and fixated her goggles atop her forehead to be over her salmon-orange colored hues to keep out water.

She did a few stretching exercises to release any tension in her shoulders, legs and other important joints before finally stepping up onto the starting podium quietly, her eyes wandering over the surface of the water, a twinkled little smile within them. Exhaling softly, she counted in her head to herself to three. When the mark was set, she took off and sprang forwards with her hands pointed in front of her to dive into the teal depths of the pool. Her tail granted her a fast kick start, guiding her while the rest of her limbs moved out in front of her, her legs kicking straight while the end of her blubbery tail steered her to remain straight and constant with the current. The water had accepted her as her friend, and she breathed it as if it were a necessity to living. Her lungs were able to maintain a long amount of time before having to surface for air, her marine-like adaptations giving her the strongest advantage and power on this team. She was happy to of gotten permission from Coach to practice today. Nebula needed to release some stress on her shoulders, and found it to be the only answer when expressing that anxiety through the water. Before she knew it, she had already bounced back from the opposing wall and tapped the starting end in seconds, resurfacing slowly to spit out any remains of water she had taken into her blow-hole. Breathing carefully, she checked her time with her water-proof stopwatch and remembered it, seeing she had beaten her record. As she grabbed the pool's cement sides, she hoisted herself up to sit on the edge for a small break.  

Last edited by Nebula Seijuro on Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Nebula Seijuro
Nebula Seijuro

Character Information
OOC Account: Junebug
Species: Marine
Orientation: Pansexual

Back to top Go down

Future Fish [Open] Empty Re: Future Fish [Open]

Post by Zhang Song Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:44 pm

ZHANG XION SONG

18 Years Old - Female - Panda Shape-Shifter/Feral - Pansexual

Her first taxi cab ride in the Americas was one to never forget. She was scared, but made it safely. As she got out of the cab, she wandered close to the dorms. She found her room and unpacked her things. One item she left out, her bikini. She threw it on and quickly grabbed a towel. She would be finding this pool she heard so much about. Students around the campus were speaking so highly of it. As she wandered from the dormitory, she held the towel tight in her hands. She looked around as she found a school map. The map was huge, a lot bigger than she had expected. But she easily found her way to the pool. She shifted into her panda form and carried her towel over her back. She did not see many humans, and this frightened her. In China, many Shifters were normally in human form. It was strange to see so many animal-beings, but she did not judge. This college was all about their types though. The large black and white bear moved to her path. When she made it inside the pool area, she saw another form in the pool as well. She laid out her towel on a chair and looked to the water. A smile widened across her maw and her paws forced her to run. Jumping from the ledge of the pool, she met the water with a loud splash as her body rolled into a ball. The canon ball was perfect and loud. The splash forced the water to rock in the pool, hitting the walls hard. As she surfaced from the water, she looked around and saw the female. "Sorry about that! I just love water. We don't have a lot of pools where I am from."

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

template by revo. <3

Last edited by Zhang Song on Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Zhang Song
Zhang Song

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Seijuro Mon Aug 31, 2015 6:47 pm

She watched closely to the shifter that made herself at home at the outdoor pool, though she wasn't all that impressed when she shifted into a huge panda bear. Nebula remained silent and moved her feet and tail beneath the water as her top half stayed seated on the cement edge of the pool. Her hands rubbed over her wrists slowly to keep herself calm as the panda seemingly became friends with the water by plunging recklessly inside it. She bit the inside of her cheek, seeing it as a sign of respect to not dive in rather than simply plunge into it so foolishly, though perhaps it was a foreign thing, she convinced herself of. Clearing her throat, she parted her hair out of her eyes and smoothed the strands back away from her long pink horn. She internally denied the attempt at an apology, if she were truly sorry, she wouldn't have barged in in the first place, so Nebula simply peered to her with a neutral expression, "It's alright." She said, though she knew it wasn't to her mind. The ocean, and any body of water was highly respected where she grew up, water was almost religious and godly for her, which is why she didn't attend many pool parties growing up. Well, that, and other issues regarding the lack of popularity she had, just as well as personal identity. The narwhal stiffened as the waves moved into the walls towards her, making the portion of her waist that had begun to dry now soaked again. She drew in a sigh, eyes still on the other that floated around, "Where are you from then?" She asked, keeping her composure as she put her hands on her lap in the effort to meet ends with at least one friend.
Nebula Seijuro
Nebula Seijuro

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Zhang Song Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:42 pm

ZHANG XION SONG

18 Years Old - Female - Panda Shape-Shifter/Feral - Pansexual

"My name is Zhang and I am from China, Beijing to be exact. When I was growing up, I was never allowed to go swimming or to play near any form of water. My parents said I could never have any sort of fun because school was very important. I had only been swimming when I went over to a friend's or they had a pool party. It's really nice to be able to just got for a swim now, whenever I really want. I think I may be staying around here very often." The young panda found herself spilling all her guts to this female, but she felt safe, even though she had just met her. "So what is your name? Where are you from? And please excuse my question.. But what kind of animal are you related to? I have never seen anything like you. In fact, this is my first time ever leaving Beijing. I was never allowed to really go anywhere. Kinda like a latch-key kid in a way. Or something like that. I was very sheltered. Sorry if I talk a lot... It's just... me." The young panda could finally stop her speech, looking up to the figure sitting upon the ledge as she doggie paddled in place. She was not going to sink, nor move further from the place she was kicking. She gave a bear smile to the other, waiting to hear her reply with her rounded fluffy ears.

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.”

template by revo. <3

Zhang Song
Zhang Song

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Seijuro Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:22 am

Nebula couldn't quite understand the other's dilemma, though she didn't really try to relate either in that sense. She was bullied to a majority of her life, and college, as well as the last two years of high school, had been the only points in her life that allowed her such freedom. The narwhal slid into the water when she realized drying again wouldn't come to any use as she sat there, standing on her feet so that her shoulders and face were still above the surface. Her markings seemed to even shine beneath the water, which came natural in her bloodline, though the colors depended on personality according to their ancestor's records. Her parents had only been red, which somehow along the lines created pink lines on her when born. Looking to the she-panda now, she shrugged, "I am Nebula Seijuro and.. I'm a bit from everywhere, though I was born in the Arctic waters of Russia. From there.. my family and I migrated quite often." As she inched back, she let her shoulders and arms rest against the pool's side, her feet beginning to float a few inches above the ground as she depended on the cemented side to aid her weight in the water. She closed her eyes as she spoke, "I am heavily related to whales, though my species are known as narwhals, which is what I prefer to be called instead of a whale. My species, as anthros, are allowed both on water and land, though we choose to be in colder climates most of the time, which is perhaps the reason why you haven't seen another like me." She said, knowing so much upon her family and other narwhals, she surprised by how much she knew so specifically. Nebula opened her eyes, head tilted back so that she stared up at the sky. "So what, you're here temporarily for school and then back to Bejing?" The narwhal asked.
Nebula Seijuro
Nebula Seijuro

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Nebula Seijuro Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:20 pm

*flicks*
Nebula Seijuro
Nebula Seijuro