Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Practicing A Skit (Edward Collins)

2 posters

Go down

Practicing A Skit (Edward Collins) Empty Practicing A Skit (Edward Collins)

Post by Sebastian Warner Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:32 pm

Edward
Words
Dream Passionately, Love Completely
 Sebastian sighed looking up at theater entrance, the heavy doors closed tightly. He reached up and grabbed the handle turning it, surprised to find it not locked. He opened the heavy door, grunting as his small figure struggled to open it. Once there was enough room to slip in, he did pulling the door shut behind him. The lights had been dimmed in the auditorium and from what he could tell no one was around. He walked quietly down the aisle, feeling the strong air conditioning swirling around his feet. He shivered and pulled his jacket closed as he walked up to the stage. It was darker than he expected, and as he climbed up he almost slipped.  He caught himself and hauled his cute butt up. He stood up brushing himself off before looking around. “Hello?” He called out, wondering where the drama teacher was. He wanted to ask some questions about the class and to see if he could get help on the first assignment. The cloth bag that was slung over his shoulder was starting to become heavy. He dropped it onto the stage, and moved a few paces forward squinting into the darkness. “Is anyone there? Mr. Collins?” He asked, his voice soft as he looked around. “Don’t be alarmed, it’s Sebastian. I’m here to ask some questions..” He trailed off, glancing around. He walked up to the one of the backstage light switches and flicked it on. He gasped and let out a yelp of fear as he turned on the light a huge poster came into view of a laughing wolf. He placed a hand on his heart and started to laugh as he realized how stupid he must have looked. Now able to see a little bit on the front of the theater, he walked out glancing around. He blew out a breath, shivering at the chill in the air. He walked back up to his bag, and picked it up. It was seeming as if no one was here, and he was a little confused.Sebastian thought about going to his office and looking there, but he wasn't sure. He decided to stick around the theater and see if Mr. Collins would appear.
Actions, Thoughts, Speak
template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0
Sebastian Warner
Sebastian Warner

Character Information
OOC Account: Sinister
Species:
Orientation: Gay

Back to top Go down

Practicing A Skit (Edward Collins) Empty Re: Practicing A Skit (Edward Collins)

Post by Edward Collins Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 pm

But it’s just the price I pay

Destiny is calling me
For the beginning of yet another year, Edward was awarded his stage and classroom. He had put on many productions here, and he knew it like his own home. Many nights he had found himself sleeping while reading over reports, scripts, or even building props for the set. He was shocked the university did not make him pay them a rent fee or something. Everyone knew Edward was sleeping here from time to time. The buck moved to the back stage area, looking over some things and preparing for the first day's classes. What play would they perform first? He walked over to the stage closet and opened the double doors. Racks filled with clothes hung before him. There were dresses, suits, and anything you could think of. Edward had helped to make some of them with his own two hands, but most of them had been purchased from a small boutique downtown. Edward moved to his office backstage and opened the door. He looked to his desk, covered in play rights and scripts he could barely see the mahogany. He moved some of the things, tried to organize the best he could. It was a super mess. The summer had been unkind to him. Nobody wanted to take a drama class over the summer. as he was shuffling some of his things, he grabbed a skull he had used for many plays before. It was not real, but made of a material that made it look real. It was not that heavy, but it did hold some weight to it. Just as he was putting it away, he heard someone calling out into the theatre. Edward perked up his ears and listened for the sound. It was a young male.

He held the skull in his hands and moved from his office, to backstage, and then to the stage from stage left. As he entered the stage, he looked to see the boy. He smiled and shuffled the skull from one hand to the next. He moved it back and forth, not quite a juggle, but more as if it were a mere ball in his hands. "Greetings and welcome to the theatre. So did I hear you correctly, you have come seeking my assistance? I would love to be of some help to you dear boy. Sebastian was it? I am Edward Collins, but when we are in here, I am merely Edward. If you are planning to take my course, I must warn you that it will be very intense this year. We will be studying many different aspects of theatre. If you are in need of help at anytime, I am always available and mostly found here. But please, enough from me. What is it you needed help with? His smile grew wider as he continued to play with the skull between his hands. His eyes looked over the younger male, inspecting his body as he did every male that approached him. This one was particularly cute, especially for a feline. He pointed to one of the chairs in the audience, "Please won't you have a seat?" As he did so, he lowered his hand and moved to the edge of the stage. He walked down the few steps that led up to it and moved to sit in the front row. His green eyes stared up to the lights and smiled as he waited to be joined by the other.
TAG: @Sebastian | WORDS: 575 | NOTES: None, but whatever you want to do is cool with me!
MEL @ ADOXOGRAPHY
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Character Information
OOC Account: DarkWolfProwler
Species: Ungulate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastian Warner Sun Sep 06, 2015 7:18 pm

TAG
WORDS
Dream Passionately, Love Completely
Sebastian had been facing to the left when Edward appeared, he had been looking at a few of the paintings on the walls, seeing the beauty and craft in them. He had loved art growing up, and his talent in drawing was expert. He barely ever showed it off however, he didn’t like the attention. The attention he got from his drawings made him feel shy, and different. Hearing Edward’s smooth voice made Sebastian jump and feel a heat deep inside of him. He turned back towards the stage seeing his soon-to-be drama teacher and nodding when he had asked if he were the one to call for assistance. Sebastian took notice of the skull that Edward juggled in between his hands, and flicked his tail to the side. He noticed that it looked very real but he figured it was a prop. As Edward spoke, Sebastian came a little closer knowing he probably looked strange standing in the dark. He came into the light, his gold eyes shimmering as he looked up at Edward. When Edward spoke about how intense the year would be it made him grin. He was excited for the new year to begin, being a freshman he was really excited to see how he could shape his talent. He hoped that he could excel and show his some talent. When he opened his mouth to speak he watched as the teacher, who was hot in his opinion move and sit. When he did, Sebastian came over and took a seat next to him, turning in his chair. He lifted a slender leg and put it over his other leg, smiling. “It is nice to be meeting you Edward. I am Sebastian, I am excited to be apart of this University. Anyway, I wanted to have some help on this first assignment, just to see if i did it right. I looked at it online and did it last night.” He turned to his bag, and picked a few papers out of his bag and turned back to Edward. He handed over the papers, his gold eyes soft. “I hope you don’t mind, I just wanted to make sure that everything looked ok before I turned it in.” He said brushing a few strands of hair away from his forehead. He was nervous, especially being close to his teacher. He was worried about his skit, and hoped it would be good enough for the teacher to at least give a good grade on it.
Actions, Thoughts, Speak
template by Sammy @ Adox 2.0
Sebastian Warner
Sebastian Warner

Character Information
OOC Account: Sinister
Species:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down