Endless Fantasies
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Adventures {Open}

2 posters

Go down

New Adventures {Open} Empty New Adventures {Open}

Post by Sawyer Weston Sun Aug 30, 2015 12:24 am

Treading up the pathway into the treetops, the young male threw his sweater hood over his head then his hands into his jean pockets. He could hear the sound of his boots clicking against the wood of the walkway into the treetop hideout. He wasn't sure how how found this little place out in the middle of the forest, but he did and whoever owned it or cared for it didn't mind him visiting every now and then. He reached the door and lightly opened it. He walked in and took off his boots, took off and hung up his sweater, revealing his dark blue t-shirt. He climbed up the ladder into the loft where another larger window with curtains remained beside the larger loft bed. He smiled as he saw the christmas lights that were hung up along the walls, giving it a warm feel. He climbed back down, just to make himself come hot chocolate. He waited for his drink to cool, so he pulled his sweater back on as it was a little chilly in the treehouse, but removing his shirt first before putting his sweater back on. He walked back into the tiny kitchen to retrieve his hot chocolate. He took a sip from it, running smoothly down his throat. He had happy little shivers run through his body. He crawled back up to the loft, and turned the lights off. He sunk down into the sheets and pillows, leaning against the floorboards as the bedd was in-ground. He crossed his legs out in front of him, and watched out the window. The occasional bird or squirrel would hop through the branches of the pine trees, and he just silently watched the nature from inside where he remained warm and comfortable. He wanted to live this way. No responsibilities, no worries. Just himself, nature, and a cozy little home. This though also conflicted with his dreams of having a good job, a wife, and a family, but he had a little while longer until he thought he had to worry about that kind of stuff. He sipped the last of his hot chocolate from his mug, then slid down into the white pillows and sheets. The light of the christmas lights strung around the room alongside the nightfall of this autumn day made Sawyer begin to nod off. He didn't care if he fell asleep, but he wanted to enjoy the watching of the forest more.

N O T E S: Actions. Speech. Thoughts
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information
OOC Account: BueberryWine
Species: Canine
Orientation: Straight

Back to top Go down

New Adventures {Open} Empty Re: New Adventures {Open}

Post by Aspen Guetta Sun Aug 30, 2015 8:43 am

After a long night of working, Aspen had finally gotten home to take a small nap until the sun would rise outside her window, her roomy little apartment giving off no noise other than the faintest of sound out yonder, which only consisted of a loud chirping bird and bickering of someone below, to what she could only guess they were on their phone. She lived not far from the business classes of society, though she was glad her walls were for the most part sound proof, especially for sober mornings the day after work. Her only day off, yet all she wanted to do was curl around a wad of her comforter and wrap her legs around it as if it were someone to cuddle with. She groaned as the light began to set in through her windows, ignoring the need to get up, for she was too tired to really do anything. Eventually, the fox got up and stretched, her form bare asides a pair of undies, for her uniform wasn't comfortable enough to even try sleeping in, and her room was too hot without an air conditioner to wear anything anyway. The glowing swirls embedded into her pelt shined bright and beautifully, though her fur was matted with what she presumed sweat and natural body odors from not showing right after she got home. She started the day with a shower, sure she wasn't going out anywhere unless she was clean, and dressed herself in a cute little dress she tended to wear quite often outside Lion's Den. Aspen wouldn't dare wear it to work out of the cost of dealing with some drunken customer pulling a move on her.

Leaving her cozy home on the outskirts of the city, she took the next bus leading out of it, standing comfortably instead of sitting, for she was quite the germiphobe, though she secretly hated being so rude about it when it came to city buses and trains. It took five stops in order for her to get there, stepping off once she had paid to be greened with nothing but forestry and a single path leading through it from the highway. She had been the only one to get off it seemed, though she didn't mind, she enjoyed the peace and quiet - just as long as she was out of the city, that is. Taking some fresh groceries she had bought on the way before getting on the bus, Aspen walked carefully along the path with positive vibes, a smile to never leave her face as her tail hovered happily over the ground behind her in its glowing green glory. Her tan fedora fit snug over her large ears, pieces of her green hair sticking out to frame her face nicely. The green fox slowly moved towards a lit treehouse, glad that her information was correct when finding the place, and walked up to its stairway quietly, inspecting its nicely made structure and qualities of comfort. By the scent, she assumed someone or something had already been here before her, and had yet not left - a bit of disappointment crossed her features, though she shrugged it off. She liked making new friends, and she shouldn't let that get the best of her positivity, for it had just begun. The vixen could only hope they were as inviting as her.

As she made the last step up there, she walked alongside the little porch connected to it in the air, her hand grazing alongside the walls while her other arm was accompanied with bags of food. Peeking through the window with half of her face, her ears seemed to of twitched beneath her hat, the tip of her tail flickering out of curiosity, too. She could only see a figure inside, though none of detail. Aspen swallowed her fear then and went through the already open door, to what she guessed the individual had forgotten to close. She did it for him slowly, though the wood beneath her made a faint creak as her weight leaned into her paws. "H-Hello?" Her eyes darted around to the upstairs, which was plain to see since it was just a loft and a spare upper floor that anyone could climb up to. She had nothing really to entice the other into liking her other than the food she held, which she looked at before setting down on the counter, freeing her arms to settle crossed over her chest, "I didn't mean to bother you.. but.. I have food?" Aspen said, shyly keeping her tail close to her.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information
OOC Account: Junebug
Orientation: Pansexual

http://www.thelostonesv2.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Sawyer's light sleep was woken by someone everting the treehouse. He heard a shy voice come from the main floor, a girl. He crawled along the ground to stick his head through the wide railings that lined the loft other than where the ladder led up to. He looked down to see a neon fox. You're an interesting and bright little thing, aren't you? He thought to himself bafore seining his arm down and resting his chin of the edge, laying on the floor. Food you say? Well. That changes things now doesn't it?" He liked food. A lot. But to to where he would constantly eat and create himself an oversight body. "My name's Sawyer. There's hot chocolate mix in the kitchen if you want any." He pointed to the tiny kitchen with his arm that dangled over the ledge. He pulled himself to his feet and crawled down the ladder to face the little fox. "So, what beings you out here? Surely an innocent kid like yourself has some reason to venture out into the middle of the forest. Especially with school starting so soon." He looked at her. Taking off his sweater to reveal his visible abs and pecs. He did not care, he was getting too hot in that sweater, he's probably overheat if he wore it for a whole lot longer. He peered back at Aspen, waiting for her to respond to him. He hoped she wasn't frightened by his presence and automatic comfortablity with her bring there. He wasn't bothered by not wearing a shirt around others, but not wearing pants was a completely different deal. He liked sex, and surely wasn't a virgin, but he was still self conscious about himself. Besides, he had no desire to make a move on this innocent younger lady. He just wanted to relax and have some time out in the forests before he was jammed into a classroom for hours on end for most months there were soon to come ahead. He opened the small fridge that releases a gasp of clod air when he opened the door, and pulled out a blueberry muffin. He made sure it was't molding before he decided to throw it in the microwave to have it warmer than what it was. The wolf popped it the microwave for a few seconds, just to have it come out with a warm scent. It made the whole treehouse smell of blueberry muffins. He had another little shiver of happiness and turned back to the neon fox. He motioned for her to bring her food and herself up to the loft with him. "I won't bite." He climbed up, settling himself back into the bed. Waiting for her to join him.

T A G: Aspen
N O T E S: Actions. Speech. Thoughts.
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Sun Aug 30, 2015 7:42 pm

Aspen gave a short smirk to his inviting personality, the end of her dress swaying with the way she moved side to side between both of her paws. She thought over his proposal, and did not hesitate in answering, her lips pursing into a cheeky grin, "Name's Aspen, nice to meet'ya, Sawyer." The fox said in a little hop to the tiny kitchen counter, to where she had set her goods and snacks that she either planned on storing the fridge and cupboards with, or fixing a meal for herself later on if she were hungry. The idea of her being hungry was quite doubtful, so she organized the shelves of both the cabinets and fridge to where everything belonged before leaving a bag of cookies to herself to enjoy. As she helped herself, she listened to him and nodded politely, peering over her shoulder to realize his shirt was gone and he was now at ground level, or, at least, the main level of the treehouse where she stood. She took note of the color of his eyes, for she was not too keen on body structure or specialties like other females or, perhaps, even males might fawn for. Aspen smiled kindly, not at all bothered, though a tad surprised with his comfort. "I wouldn't say I'm an innocent kid," the fox said, her tone slightly sour as she fixed a cup of steaming hot cocoa for her to sip and keep her hands warm with. Her eyes narrowed mysteriously over the brim of the mug as she went for a sip, hiding her lips behind the cup as she spoke, "-surely a kid wouldn't be out here all alone with no one to play with." The neon-shaded vixen grinned, lowering her cup casually into only the palm of one of her paws, the end of her tail curling at her side as she peered to the male canine before her. "But if you truly want to know, its my day off, so I thought spending it out of the city would help clear my head before classes start up." said she.

He had definitely hit a soft spot in her, for she hated being called a child, even if she were younger than he, it didn't feel right to be called such things when they were both in the same league of education and working for the same reasons. But Aspen smiled through and ignored it, the wolf didn't know better, and she hoped he never would. Leaning against the counter-top with the small of her back, she watched him fix himself a nice, warm blueberry muffin, her eyes watching him as she quietly enjoyed her cup of cocoa before she realized it was already half way gone. The smell of blueberries made her sputter a gentle purr, her ears beneath her hat narrowing while her tail lay dead behind her and dragged across the ground as she moved around the kitchen to refill her cup. She decided to make herself a warm muffin as well, putting in the microwave as he did and waiting until it was nice enough to take out and enjoy, as well as her cocoa, and bag of cookies. Following him up the later, she smirked at his words, "You might not, but I do." Aspen said, hoisting herself up onto the loft before plopping down onto the in-ground bed, surrounded by nothing but several pillows and thick blankets. She laid down and made herself at home, looking up at the ceiling where there seemed to be paneled windows to look up at the sky with. It was not dark enough to see the stars, it was only the afternoon, which somehow disappointed her. "What about you, though? Why'd you come all the way out here if school's starting shortly?" She asked, pulling at her skirt politely as she rolled onto her side to look at him. Setting the bag of cookies between them, she nibbled on pieces of her muffin and sipped at her mug of hot chocolate happily.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:43 pm

He smirked as he listened to her speak after him. She seemed like a feisty little fox, which he began to like. He chuckled as he watched her rearrange the cupboards and fridge to a certain order the seemed to better suit her liking. "Little bit of OCD?" He chuckled, teasing her with her acts of sudden need to organize. He listened to her as she stated that she was not all too innocent. "Not innocent, huh? Prove it." He smirked, taunting the little fox a little bit, to see if she could handle his personality, and for the moment, she seemed to be holding her own well. The small house in the branches was warm with the scents of hot chocolate and blueberry muffins. it gave the little place more of a home feel than from when he walked when it was empty. "Day off? Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?" He was curious about her, not in a bad or creepy sort of way, no. He was curious to this little neon fox and what she had tagged along with her. "And what do you study, at the college? Assuming that's where you go as well?" He was curious to see if he would have her within any of his classes that he wished to take. He knew he wanted to be a science major. Not sure in what specifically, but anything with genes and genetics would be perfect for him. He loved that kind of stuff. The Theory of Evolution, Darwin, the nature of how they came to be. it fascinated him. He then watched as she desired a muffin of her own before venturing with him up the ladder. He didn't blame her for wanting one, the scent was quite irresistible as it was, the taste was just as good. As he made his way up the ladder, he noticed that he still didn't have a shirt on. He completely forgot, but didn't bother to crawl back down to locate his dark blue v-neck. Settling himself back into the ground bed, he smirked as she made her next comment. "Aspen, I only say such things to not frighten you. But if you do so bite, I must warm you, I bite harder." He smirked and threw a pillow behind his shoulders to keep himself comfortable and sitting upright. "Me? Well, I wanted some sort of peace and quiet before the hustle of school. Having to be around ignorant fucks all day and not having any time to yourself until late at night after hours of studying. Yeah, sounds fantastic and the perfect way to spend almost every damn day, doesn't it?" He scoffed, thinking of how miserable that part of school will be, but he wanted to be there nevertheless. "But the longer I'm there the more I venture away from being branded like my so called 'parents'. Nothing's worse than having a reputation for being expected to end up like your drunk father or drug addict mother." He snarled, muttering under his breath. He was expected to be drawn into the system of drugs, alcohol, and illegal acts all through his childhood. He wanted to be as far away from that life as possible. He was not about to throw his life away for some drug that make you happy for about ten seconds or a liquor that makes you feel like shit the next morning. "Don't even think about going down that kind of path. It's hell for you and everyone else around you who actually gives a shit about your life. Remember that." The brute looked to the little fox, barely knowing her, but hoping desperately that she wouldn't make the same mistakes of so many others.

Last edited by Sawyer Weston on Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:24 pm

"Maybe just a smidge.." She admitted, fighting off a rather stubborn laugh as she swallowed her words in silence. Aspen knew quite well what all she was capable of, and was very keen on keeping her faults to a shy state. OCD was of the many little things she seemed to struggle with on a day to day basis, and she wasn't afraid to admit it, either. People deserved to know, and she didn't feel ashamed for what she was born with, and never would. The fact he pointed it out made her blush a bit beneath her fur, quickly shaking it off to be replaced with fresher emotions. She enjoyed the spark within this Sawyer stranger, arching a challenging brow to his dismay, "Give me a reason to, and maybe I will." Laying her chin on her forearms, she rolled onto her stomach and kicked her feet up over her rear, still in the air above her while she kept her trained gaze on him as she ate her sweet goods. Using one of the pillows for some support, and relief against her bust, she put it beneath her carefully and laid on it, which caused her to feel very relaxed and happy that she no longer had pressure put on her chest. Looking up at him, she smiled to his question, never hesitating to question nor answer, for there was nothing wrong with a curious little mind. And honestly, she found it quite cute. "Currently a bartender at Lion's Den. Maybe you can come by and visit me, I'll make your first drink on the house. No charge." She said, tempting the other with her sly ways and twinkling eyes of persuasion. Her tail roamed free alongside her back, waving too and fro as it pleased. "I can always use some company, after all." she said to soften the mood so it wasn't as viciously flirtatious.

Once her cocoa was empty once more after a few measly little gulps, Aspen set it down on the nearest stand next to them and resumed her position curled into the blankets at his side. As he asked her about her thoughts on the future, she rolled back onto her side and peered up at the ceiling in thought. She had a couple ideas, though ones not as bright as one in particular. "Yeah, I'm attending F.U.R. and I don't know.. There's so much to choose from, I want them all! But.. I don't at the same time, ya know?" She giggled to herself, smoothing her paws over her dress modestly, "I guess if I had to choose one, I'd start studying to be a Forensic Anthropologist, go into the field of Criminal Justice and stuff. I planned on taking science, history and psychology courses anyway, since I seem to like them most. As well as Art, and maaaybe Astronomy next semester." The fox shrugged before looking at Sawyer, "And you?" After answering, there seemed to be a silence, so she casually tore into her bag of cookies and began to munch on them as he got comfortable. For only meeting a few short minutes ago, she felt very at ease with him, though for all she knew, he could be crazier than he seems now, she thought. Either way, she chose to enjoy the moment as it was with the stranger - she liked being in the comfort of his company. She returned his flirt with a subtle wink, understanding what it is he naturally intended, though chose to be polite, "What a gentleman.." Aspen said, putting her paw dramatically over her heart as she expressed a pretend, fawning face.

The neon vixen shifted closer to the male, making use out of his warmth to provide for herself in a splendid state of serenity upon the covers. She offered him a cookie, playfully dangling it closer to his mouth for it he wanted to take a crack at just eating it out of her claws rather than taking it himself. Being either denied or accepted, she ate one of her own and listened intently to his words, her ears triangular and pointed out of sheer kindness to what he had to say. She knew quite everything he felt, for it happened almost on a daily to her, though she wasn't sure if he'd believe her if she tried sympathizing with him. "Yeah, I understand. The people I serve drinks for aren't the best with respect and keeping their paws to themselves either.. But nothing that a quick scratch and punch can't handle, eh?" Aspen said happily, smiling, hoping to lighten the mood with their conversation. Though the atmosphere only seemed to grow reasonably darker in the time he spoke, but every word which he said didn't inflict any difference on the fox's face. It all sounded vaguely familiar, though she kept her side of the story to herself. Maybe another time where she felt more comfortable, would she say what happened before getting here, but now was not the time. Once he was finished, she didn't quite have a steady answer, so applied her answer through actions and nudged her head to rest in his lap, as if resting herself there in case he wanted to continue. She liked to listen, and she liked him as an individual. "Amen, to that." Aspen said quietly, tilting her lips into a spunky grin, her eyes filled with nothing more than understanding. Taking a cookie, she tried balancing it on the tip of her snout, staring up at it with crossed eyes, humouring herself until snatching it into her mouth. "Boom. Skill." She laughed, holding her sides as she chewed between breaths.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Tue Sep 01, 2015 6:53 pm

He chuckled as she taunted him a little. He ran his fingers through his faux-hawk. "I'll let you know when I come up with a valid reason to have you prove yourself to your statement." He smirked, nodding slightly. He yawned, still tired for his little nap before the female arrived. He listened as she spoke of her job, and he wondered what this place was. He had never been there, but had heard about the club, the manager, the girls, and the drinks. He thought it sounded pretty cool, but had never bothered to really go in. "I may just have to take you up on that offer. But I should tell you in advance, I don't drink a lot." He nodded, as he had a strong hatred with drinking a lot of alcohol for obvious reasons. He didn't hate alcohol, he hated what it did to people and the people who choose to drink it all the time. He smiled slightly as she sat there with him, strangely comforted by someone else's presence. He listened as she spoke of what she wanted to study at the university. He understood what she meant by wanting to study everything, since there was so much to learn. He found it all fascinating in their own unique way. He smiled and nodded. "Sounds cool." HIs eyes were bright with the curiosity and wonder of her. "I want to be a science major. Anything with genetics, evolution, and the creation of species are absolutely fascinating to me." The wolf chuckled as he thought about it. He didn't look like one to be a science nerd. He loved it. That and theatre, which he through about taking. "I may take theatre, but I don't know." He shrugged, slightly mentioning his interest in the preforming arts.  Looking over to the little fox, he smirked slightly as she acted to fawn over him. He smiled, shaking his head. He noticed that she began to move closer to him, but he didm;t say anything about it. He narrowed his eyes at the cookie that she dangled in front of him, tempted to snatch it out of her hand. In a quick movement, he snatched the cookie from her fingers with his teeth, pulling it into his mouth. He wasn't sure what to think of the cookie, it was a little odd taking in his mouth, but good nevertheless. He swallowed the cookie, trying to get the little crumbs out of his teeth. "Yeah, I suppose." He chuckled. "I don't understand why people choose to be assholes. I don't get it. Maybe it's just me, but I find them revolting. Being an ass just to be an ass." He snickered, thinking of the jackasses that she must have had to deal with on a daily basis at her workplace. He shook his head, thinking about if it were him they would be dealing with instead. He surely would have knocked their teeth out if they treated him with such disrespect. He noticed as she moved her head to his lap. He looked at her with a little bit of a curious look as she did so. They had just met only moments ago and they were acting like they've known one another forever. He smiled slightly, placing his forearm on her stomach. He poked her sides slightly, curious to see if it would cause a stir or not. He chuckled as he watched her balance the cookie and have it drop into her mouth. "Wow. That's impressive." The male smiled, saying a little sarcastically as he looked down to her. running his fingers through his faux-hawk again, he yawned and closed his eyes for a moment.

Last edited by Sawyer Weston on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:22 pm

She giggled and nodded to his understanding, knowing her share of alcoholics in her day to know what he meant, "Just one drink, that's all I ask. Nothing less, nothing more!" Aspen's eyes brightened to the sound of his voice declaring what he wished to study, taking mental notes to be on the look out for him for if they shared any classes the same days. She knew how college can be, it wasn't as perfect as everyone made it out to be, but there were some nice qualities to it, she concluded. The passion driven in his eyes only made her adore him as a friendly companion even more, she loved the spice in some people, the drive to make them do something out of courageousness and bravery. The fox wasn't as the daredevil as her mouth proved herself to be, but she had a wild side nonetheless, unfortunately only a selected few were allowed access to see it that side to her personality. Her ears perked up at the idea of theatre class - she too had thought of taking it if the Art Professor this year wasn't as terrible as their reviews. "I adore the idea of theatre, I hear Professor Collins this year is quite the catch for an instructor at the University. Kinda on the twinkly-side, but I'm sure he's just as great no matter what." Her neon pelt glowed majestically beneath the dim lighting of the treehouse's loft, her tail curling over her legs gently to keep her warm, "Tell you what," Aspen started, looking to him with a promising smile, "I'll join theatre if you do. Then it won't be as bad. I can do a mean solo." She jests, the tip of her fluffed, vixen tail flicking as she laughed. Holding her stomach, her head tilt back against his thigh, eyes crinkled from the joy which spilled from her throat.

Once she found the strength to calm herself, she wiped a small tear from the corner of her eye, still half-breathing, half-laughing until it was nothing but silence again. She filled her mouth with another cookie to shut herself up before she could make it even more worse of her pathetic annoying laughter, promising to herself that this one would be the last one for a while, for she could begin to feel some pain from both laughing and eating at the same time so quickly. Aspen was glad that he had accepted her cookie, recalling his sudden comfort and pleased by it, for their friendship would hopefully only grow. As she had displayed her wonderful 'skill', she smirked up at his sarcasm before realizing that the tiring look in her eyes made her let off the pressure on his legs from the back of her head. "Thanks, I'm pretty awesome, if I say so myself." She smiled, though wasn't sure if he would see. His hot breathe that radiated from his yawn smelt of sweet chocolate and the creaminess filling of the little cookie she fed him. Taking her cup and whatnots, as well as the leftover muffin cups, Aspen retreated back downstairs quietly to the kitchen to through the stuff in the trash or   rinse off in the sink. Once that was fulfilled, she looked through the movie cabinet towards the tiny living center, in search of any nice horrors or maybe a classic Disney - unsure of anything which he'd prefer, really, so she grabbed a bit of everything before heading on up the ladder. "You look exhausted; I thought a movie would help keep us busy before one of us passes out. Or we can Netflix and chill-," she suggested, back to her flirtatious ways and sneaky grin, though she respected anything which he chose, and would do so politely, "-Ooorrr, we could cuddle and keep talking until you're drooling on yourself." The fox added quickly as a joke, her head slight a tilt as she sat down in the spot next to him, movies displayed in front of them near the center.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Fri Sep 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Sawyer's gaze was redirected as she spoke about possibly joining theatre together. He smirked as she mentioned a deal about if he joined, she would. He smiled back and spoke. "Theatre it is then." He smirked, giving a toothy grin afterwards. He chuckled and stretched out his legs a little, careful not to move Aspen enough to make her uncomfortable. "There's nothing wrong with being a little on the twinkly side." He chuckled and he acted like he was throwing sparkles in the air. Looking down at her, he poked her sides just for no reason at all. He felt a slight urge to hug the fox, but quickly ignored these odd thoughts. He had never been one to be comfortable so fast with someone. It was odd, but he liked it. His eyes followed her as she crawled back downstairs to clean up their cups and dispose of their trash. He snuggled down in the bed, with one arm behind his head. He looked out the larger window to see a first hopping through the branches of a larger pine tree nearby. He chuckled and watched the bird. "Silly little birdy." He slightly shook his head before he heard Aspen coming back up the ladder into the loft. He watched as she plopped down with a few movies. He smiled as she spoke about noticing his tiredness and what they could do to pass the time, as neither of them had anywhere to be. "Well Aspen, what would little neon you prefer for this fine night?" He chuckled, looking to her. "Movies sound pleasant. As does popcorn." He thought for a second. "How many movies do you think we could watch in one night? I think around maybe 6." He smiled a little as he was curious to see what she would say, but assuming that they both would eventually go home rather than staying here overnight, which he wouldn't be opposed to. He covered himself in the fluffy white sheets, only exposing his red and white face. "I am a bloody marshmallow. Fear me." He proclaimed and made a hissing sound before he started laughing and unrolled himself. He sprawled out on the bed and looked up towards the ceiling. He was curious to see what her reaction to him would be by this point.

Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Aspen thought about it, although she wasn't all that entirely, honestly sure on what she truly wanted. She liked everything she offered to him, never opposed to new ideas or things, nor had she ever really been allowed permission to do anything out of her own control. The fox liked to please others, not herself, so she thought quietly and stared at him as she tried to make up her mind, her nose wrinkling a bit up out of her stubbornness to pick something, for the silence was deafening. She wasn't sure if her stripes were glowing from the flushed heat against her cheeks, but what she did know, was she felt a lot warmer and awkward over just a simple yes or no question. "Um.." The vixen could only image how pathetic she looked in front of the wolf as he waited so kindly for her to reply, only for him to pipe up a bit to relax herself. When he asked her an amount of movies they could conquer in one night, she looked down at those which were displayed out in front of her lap, these only being the few she chose, though they didn't have to be the ones they'd watch. "I'm gonna place my bet on 7, just to see. You pick a movie, I like anything.. really. Trusting me with choosing will take hours." She said, her tone displaying nervousness as she sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck where the fur at her shoulders seemed to of spiked out of anxiety.

Aspen smoothed it down and shook it off with a slow tilt of her head as she looked at the wolf, whom now was wrapped entirely in white comforters. She bit down on her bottom lip and snorted, covering her snout from doing so any louder than it probably had seemed to come out as. Laughing cutely to his display, Aspen eventually died her giggles a bit softer, enough so that she could talk normally, "Oh no! I'm terrified!" She said between breathes of air, now holding her sides like before rather her nose from snorting again. There overcame this huge desire to plop down onto him and hug him, though she stopped and giggled once, "Are you as tasty as a marshmallow, fearsome one?" Aspen asked, rubbing her sides, for they now hurt from how much pressure laughing had done to her stomach as she inched a bit closer so that she wouldn't fall off the mattress. Crossing her legs beneath her, she pushed the movies a bit away so they wouldn't touch her thighs.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:18 pm

*bumps*
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Mon Sep 14, 2015 9:53 pm

Sawyer Weston

Sawyer sat up to face her. he was noticing that she preferred him to choose the movie, which he didn't mind. He though for a minute and pulled the first horror movie he saw out of the pile. Halloween. He held it up and looked at her with a little look of curiosity. "Yeah? Start with the horror movies and work our way to Disney, just so if we end up paranoid, Dumbo here will calm our nerves." He chuckled and held up both movies, gesturing to each of them. He smiled and sunk back down into the sheets. He thought of how many movies they could watch in one night. 6 or 7. He wasn't sure how many they could, but he was willing to find out nevertheless. He chuckled as she asked a question about his utterly terrifying marshmallow figure. "Taste? Well, I suppose if you truly wanted to know, you'd have to find out for yourself." He smirked, moving his body next to hers, his face only centimeters away from her own. He then fell backwards into the bed with a laugh, staring back up at the ceiling. He wondered what her reaction to it would be. Would she tease? Or make a move of some sort? He was eager to find out. Before he got up, he thought about these things, waiting a few minutes to see how she would react. He then got p and walked to the window that had the natural light shining into the loft. He pulled the curtains inward to shun the light away from the loft, making it dark. He turned off the downstairs lights and closed the blinds. He locked the door, just to make sure that nobody would sneak in and try to cause them harm when they stayed in the upstairs room with movies. It seemed a little weird for him to lock the door, but it was all for their own safety. He inched over in the dark to the microwave, throwing a bag of popcorn into it. He rummaged through the fridge, finding a larger stash of soda pop and a few beers. He brought one beer upstairs for the each of them, along with a few sodas. Pulling out the popcorn, he made his way upstairs with his arms full. He smiled and set it all down by the bed. "I suppose that if we're going to meet that 6 or 7 movie thought, then we may has well have something to keep our stomachs full, even for a little while until we're hungry for something else." he smirked a little, then plopped back down into the bed beside her. He had an odd urge to kiss her, but he avoided it and fell onto his back. He waited for her response before saying anything else.

T A G:

Last edited by Sawyer Weston on Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Tue Sep 15, 2015 11:49 pm

There was a sense of relief when he answered her state of distress, the weight of her chest disappearing as she gave a relieved sigh through her mouth. As he chose the horrors first, her ears perked and shimmered a pleasant, fun-filled green as she smiled to what options they had. Horrors were among her favorites, she was glad that they would start with them instead of a classic, though she would not have minded either way. She liked his company, which was all she really cared for. "Sounds great. But I'm a tough cookie to crack when it comes to a good scare." Aspen winked. She giggled and nodded as she took the film from his paws, sorting the rest according to their topics before settling the rest on the nightstand nearest to her side of the bed. The vixen turned around to see him grinning and chuckling, which she returned with a curious, yet humored smile. He was still encased in the comforters, a fluffed white mess that reminded her of a burrito, actually, which only made her laugh harder again after having stopped herself to keep laughing before. His flirtatious ways made her blush beneath her fur, but she managed a cocky grin as she played along, "Maybe I will. But I think you're a bit.. too sweet for my taste." She teased, watching as he fell back as she held the urge to take him up on that challenge. Resisting the urge to nibble her lower lip, she turned away and decided to get up to put in the movie.

The she-fox had a tough time figuring out the DVD player, but eventually after struggling with the several buttons and remote to the TV, she finally managed to get it up and running so that the picture displayed across the flat black screen. Minding little to the sound of him getting up, she almost thought that he was walking up to her, but dismissed the thought as soon as the sound of his paws went downstairs. While he was gone, she took her purse and rummaged around in it for some clothes, reminding herself before to pause the movie so that they'd be able to see, though she was sure both of them knew the results from seeing it previously. Without going to the bathroom, for she wasn't entirely insecure with her body, and she was on the top floor, Aspen shimmied out of her dress and into some leggings and a tank top, allowing herself more comfort and freedom of her body to move. She pinned her bangs away from her eyes with a small bobby-pin and tucked any looser strands behind her triangular-shaped ears. As Sawyer returned, she had already made herself comfortable on the bed and put her things away. It had seemed he had fetched them some more snacks, she smiled happily, "Nice planning. I like to busy my mouth while watching a movi-," She shut her eyes and laughed off a small breath, "-that sounds so wrong.." As she said it, her eyes crinkled into a large grin as she laughed. Aspen lowered her face into a near by pillow and groaned to her own embarrassment, curling her legs and tail up close to her before giving in to the fact he may not let that one go. "Alright, before I make it worse, let's just watch the movie." She laughed again, patting the empty space next to her as she grabbed the bag of popcorn.

When he would have made himself comfortable, Aspen would peer to him out of the corner of her eyes as best she could without making it obvious she was gazing at him. Not long until the introduction of the film, she'd inch closer to him to find warmth being tucked into his side, never one to be shy when it came to cuddling or personal space. Sneakily, the she-fox leaned up and licked his cheek in surprise before shimmying back into her spot, "Hmm.. not bad. I guess you weren't at sweet after all." She murmured, filling her mouth with popcorn as she nonchalantly smiled towards the television.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Wed Sep 16, 2015 7:42 pm

Sawyer Weston

The young wolf chuckled as she spoke of how she's not easy to scare. He took it up as a challenge. He was determined to get her to be even the slightest bit frightened. "Well then, I take that as a challenge." He smirked as he snuggled down into the bed, waiting for the movie to start. He popped open a can of cola, not bothering to open the beer just yet. He took a swig of the caffeinated drink. It fizzed as it went down his throat, making his eyes water due to the carbonation. He laughed and slightly coughed. He took a handful of popcorn and filled his mouth, just to take another drink from the can to clear out his mouth from any remaining shards of popcorn in his canines. He looked back at Aspen as she played along with his flirtatious ways, making him smile. he wondered if he should make a move, but supposed to wait until later in the night if things were going well and if he so desired to. The movie be can to play, and he noticed that Aspen was in different clothing once he returned from his downstairs trek. He liked it, frankly. It was different then when he had previously seen her in her dress. Snugging down into the sheets, he threw his arm around the smaller fox. He nuzzled her slightly as she was tucker under his arm. He smiled and watched the movie, occasionally popping a handful of popcorn into his mouth. He was slightly caught off guard as his attention was drawn back to Aspen as he licked his cheek. He felt the skin under his fur turn red, which must have been slightly visible through his white fur. He chuckled a little as she made a comment about not being so sweet as she had originally assumed. He looked down at her after she had moved back down into her spot. "My turn." He said simply as he directed her chin to face up towards him with two of his fingers. He leaned in and planted a kiss in her lips, wondering what she would do as a reaction. The taste of her consumed his lips and mouth. He smiled a bit at her, then settled back into the bed, pulling her into his side just in case she fell asleep, she would have his bare chest to use as a pillow. He chuckled as he watched as the infamous Michael Myers killed his first victim within the movie. He always thought that the victims were far too stupid to go looking for a sound rather than running for their damn life. He had a small grin overcome his face as he reached his hand up behind his head to stretch out his arm and chest. it felt better than the uncomfortable feel they had to them before then. He smiled as he looked down at the little neon fox, cuddled up at his side. He wondered if this was an only one night thing, or would become something more, either way, Sawyer was into it. He turned his attention back to the movie, awaiting any response from her.

T A G:

Last edited by Sawyer Weston on Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:36 pm

Aspen was more than intrigued with the idea of a challenge on their minds, she liked competition, and liked to think she did well in succeeding at them independently. She crooked a snide grin, her gaze of a trickster green as the idea rolled around in her head, displaying as a small distraction away from the moving picture upon the television. Once after catching the male by surprise, she found comfort in his mutual closeness and watched the movie as best she could to understand what was happening. The last she had seen this movie had been ages, she couldn't quite recall when it was, but she assumed it'd been years since. The neon green vixen smuggled more popcorn pieces into her mouth, the buttery substances making her smile as she ate until finding that she was rather full after a few handfuls. She licked her fingers clean of the liquid topping from the popcorn. As she was then interrupted by his response to the time she licked his cheek, she looked up, only to notice her chin being commanded closer by his paws. She looked into his adoring eyes for only a small second before softening to his touch, a small grin crossing her features as she allowed him to guide her mouth closer until both rested perfectly pressed to one another. Her eyes closed peacefully as her lips lingered apart from his own before retreating back to their original places, which consisted of her now nibbling her lower lip as she could only image him stealing another. "Smooth." she said, following his move to getting comfortable again. As she laid her head onto his chest, one of her arms draped across his stomach, she'd watch the movie and its horrific scenes with a calm expression. She couldn't help but laugh at some of the character's stupidity, though some of it was to cover her own adrenaline from the amount of intensity in the horror. For a small moment, Aspen shut her eyes and nuzzled into the fur upon his chest, slowly resting her mind there before peering back at the screen to see even more gory scenarios. She shuddered to the amount of blood. It wasn't like she was squeamish to the idea, but she couldn't help but wonder what it'd feel like, let alone the smell of so much of it. She whispered something towards the grotesque scene quietly among herself, though she wouldn't 't be surprised if he had overheard her. As the protagonist would only progress in his murderous ways, she'd try to act scared just to amuse the brute, shyly pretending as if she didn't wish to see the gory moments by hiding her face within the crook of his neck. But she'd smile, half towards it being an internal joke, while trying to keep a happy expression so that if he thought her antics were real, he wouldn't be quite concerned over her.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:00 pm

Sawyer Weston

A smirk crossed his lips as she uttered only one word before returning down into her spot. The act only left him wanting more, but he had to resist and not come on too strong. Her arm draped over his stomach, her head on his chest. It was comfortable to say the least. The blood and gore was slowly increasing, and then he heard something come from her mount, unsure of what she had said. Aspen's head then found it's place in the crook of his neck. She had grasped his attention. He was not concerned, but he was interested in what she was doing. He moved his left arm to her side, pulling her neon body closer to his own. The urge of pressing his lips back against hers was overwhelmingly strong. "Now, now. No need to hide." He chuckled, with a smirk slowly creeping over his lips. His amber eyes looking over her face, he wanted to have a little fun, it it wasn't obvious already. The brute held her close to his body as he reverted his eyes back to the movie. If he was going to make a move, he was going to play it slow and take it easy. His body quivered slightly as he got a cold chill. Looking to Aspen, he thought he's lighten the mode for a moment. Clambering away from her, he dover under all the sheets the were upon the loft bed. "Come and find me. Maybe you'll get a prize."  He chuckled slightly as he hid under the covers. He flattened himself against the mattress, trying to make himself look as flat as possible, but with his large and muscular body, that was quite difficult to accomplish. Come on. Let's have a little fun. He thought to himself. He wanted to slowly slide into any intimacy through his playful nature rather than going right into anything and frightening her. His eyes saw nothing but the white of the sheets. He waited for her to say something, or to make her way into the fortress of sheets.

T A G:

Last edited by Sawyer Weston on Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Sun Nov 29, 2015 8:27 pm

She basked in their closeness and warmth to which they shared as the space between them only shortened to where bodies were completely, and utterly joined against one another. Aspen would not mutter a sound of complaint, for she was free of all worry and trusted in this male to keep her most at ease. In fact, she couldn't feel anymore safer than in his arms, she would admit rather oddly being they had just met. Strangely enough, the vixen whom glowed so everly green seemed to earn a new fondness for this male, to the point where she'd be free to any indirect suggestions made later on. However, she could see that the signs were clear enough to where this might be heading whether she liked it or not. As Sawyer would dabble into a sudden playful banter of sorts, she'd giggle, but intriguingly allow herself to play along. After all, how often would she receive the chance for a lovely moment with this male, as well as act like a person in her youth once more? The chances were rare, so she took the opportunity at will with a devious little smile on her beautiful features and crawled hesitantly into action. The white sheets blanketed over him the further he'd burrow beneath, flattening his form under them in the attempt to be one with the mattress they laid on. She pealed back the comforter atop the sheet, making it so that it was only her, the sheet, and him now atop the mattress. "Oh, fiddlesticks.. I wonder where he had gone off to.." She'd murmur to herself, pretending to act clueless as her eyes ran down his sheeted form at her side. At the mentioning of a prize, she could only guess, and with that, took it quite intimately with a small shade of blush blooming beneath her fur. Her tail seemed to glow at such a thought, the lines in her fur shining beneath her dress.

Hopping ontop of his covered form, she straddled his sides, her paws supported to where his shoulders would be beneath the sheet while her tail whipped playfully above her out from underneath her dress. The color at her neck made a soft tinging noise as she moved, hovering over him while her legs remained at his sides. Leaning slightly down, she nuzzled into the portion where she assumed to be the crook of his neck, her lips just grazing the fur that resided against his spine as she worked her way down in small doses. Her hands made use in pressing through the sheet to his ribs and back, working slowly, but surely to his waist. "How peculiar.." Said Aspen through closed eyes and a playful grin, her teeth tracing at the thin material between them while her fingertips worked into where she predicted were his hips. "I don't recall this being apart of the house.." Voice of a soft velvet, seductive in its own way, she'd whisper these things nearest to his ear before working her self down. Before she could kiss nearer to his waist, she pressed her mouth against his stomach. At that, she ripped the sheet off of him and pounced onto his now uncovered form. Still straddling at his sides, she sat up and grinned down at him, the only material between him and her now were their clothes. "What's my prize?"
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:11 pm

Sawyer Weston

Hearing her voice from the other side of the sheets, he couldn't help but grin. The sheets were white and he could clearly see her form through the thing white sheets. The glowing green was enough to ensure him that his ideas had worked and they would have a little bit of personal entertainment. He could feel her body on top of his own. Her muzzle slowly moving down his body, paws going with it. His body was relaxed, but yet his muscles tensed to her touch. His breathing was slowly becoming heavier with the suspense of the two of them growing. Before he knew it, the sheets were ripped away from above him, only to see Aspen straddling him. A smirk spread across his lips as she asked of her prize. "I'll show you." He smiled and reversed the positions. With the vixen now under him, he lowered his body closer to her own. The brute led his lips to her own, one of his hands slipping to the side of her face while the other propped him up. Rather than one little kiss than before, this one was longer and surely more passionate. He released after a few seconds and slowly moved his way to her neck. Nibbling slightly, he worked his way down to her collar bone. His large body felt strong above hers. His hand that was previously against the side of the vixen's face was now at her waist. He hoped that she would further direct his hands where she pleased. He moved back in to kiss her neck as his body became closer. It was now his elbow that held him only a few small inches away from her body. "Interested in having a little fun?" He smirked as he asked the question. Being already shirtless, with only his jeans and boxers remaining on his body, he awaited further response front he little neon fox.

T A G:
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Wed Dec 02, 2015 12:25 am

With the tables suddenly turned, Aspen didn't fret nor squirm away from what she learned to enjoy about him. She loved a game of displaying dominance, a trait very common in wolves, she could recall, but an even sneakier trick in her kind of species. Giddy in her own way, she restrained herself from giggling anymore than she already had made herself a mess of earlier from laughing too hard for her own good. Green eyes growing hazy with emotion, she shut them slowly while her lips were finally encompassed by his and the warmth which followed into her mouth. As his hand would place at her cheek, her fingers would find a home tangled within the tufts of hair behind his large triangular ears and the nape of his neck. Subtle, yet just as appetizing, she shuddered underneath his lingering hand and freely allowed it to wander as it so liked to wherever it found comfort, as long as it was against her. Smiling through sweet kisses, that soon disappeared as he went for the sensitive portions among her neck, the sensations causing shivers to roll up her spine and soft, cooing groans to radiate off her breath. The glowing green on her body seemed to shine out from under her dress and into her tail and ears, the light almost embarrassing to keep down, but was sometimes a great opportunity to send out the right signals when she wouldn't be able to find the confidence to put it into words. Then her collarbones, lighting the skin beneath her evergreen fur on fire to the touch of even the slightest grazing motion. "Mmm.." She'd softly coo through a gentle bite to her lower lip. At the question, she'd smile willingly and nod to his proposal, as long as it followed to what she was thinking too. However, this position and patience would eventually kill her, hopefully he'd be able to speed time up a bit to get to the greater parts where both were bare and free. Completely and utterly vulnerable to one another's touch. With one, curious finger, her hand led up to the button of his pants and toyed with it quietly as she kept her canines pinched over her bottom lip, circling the feature which held back what she so wished. "What did you have in mind?" Aspen asked quietly, her eyes lifting slowly from his waist to meet his eyes while her two fingers unbuttoned his pants suggestively. The end of her tail playfully curled underneath their legs and brushed at his ankles that were bent towards her knees. Even the slightest movements could send someone in a frenzy, which she preferably looked in a lover of sorts, even if it lasted a night.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:25 am

Sawyer Weston

His body was tense and relaxed at the same time. Ears capturing the soft groans coming from her jaws. Her hand had found a place behind his ear, sending a wave of excitement through his body. After the kisses of what he so desired before that moment, Sawyer could feel the vixen toying with the button of his pants. For it was clear what they both wanted, but sure enough, he had to tease her with it. He knew that in such moments, when the desires are strong and needs are desperate to be met, that the anticipation would only make the satisfaction that much stronger. As his amber eyes lowered down to peer at his waist, a flirtatious smile began to creep from the corners of his mouth. "I think you have the idea." Leaning his body back down, he led his own lips to hers. As his attempts to engage in a mini make out session continued, the feeling of her slowly unbuttoning his jeans was overwhelming. His heart began to pound and breaths became heavier. During their kissing, he led his tongue to skim over her bottom lip, followed by his teeth lightly grasping her lower lip for no more than six seconds. His hand that had been on her waist was now just below her right breast. While he occupied her with the warmth of his own taste, he used his other hand to slowly pry his pants off of his body. Tossing them off to the side, he leaned his hips in closer to Aspen's body. The opposite hand was now under her dress, on her thigh, his thumb slipping under the waistband of her own undergarments. He wanted to tease her, almost make her beg for the pleasure that they both so desired. The other hand that was below her breast, was now on top of it, slowly kneading it to get a rise out of the glowing creature. He could tell by how bright she was, that his attempts to turn her on were successful. Now only remaining clothes on hi m being his boxers, she would surely make some sort of move to speed this up, as it was clear she wanted it as bad as he did. He just thought that maybe he was better at hiding it, but at the moment, there was no hiding to be done. With his erection slowly increasing, eh kept his hips pressed against her and his hands were that were placed. His lips moulding perfectly with hers and the fun was about to begin.

T A G:
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:43 pm

Content with the movements of his body and amount of comfort against her, she was happily busied with his accompanied mouth upon hers. Moaning softly into the caverns of his mouth, she tried silencing them with the work of her tongue, slowly, steadily allowing it to slide against his if countered. Shivers crawled pleasantly along her spine, causing the lines in her fur to brighten terribly green beneath her dress, blush rising beneath her furry cheeks the hotter it would get in the room. Her hands roamed along his sides, edging her fingers to where bone lay under his pelt and flesh, kneading carefully in the ridges of his ribs and spine along his back, the sharp, broad tone to his shoulders felt beneath her fingertips. The set of claws which had once were on her hip migrated up her side to her breast, causing her to tremble underneath his touch, a small moan emitting into his mouth that didn't seem like the rest. The other seemed to find comfort in sneaking under her dress, a bit of surprise for the vixen as her body temperature would grow along with the smells of her heat the stronger the sexual tension would get to the point where she wouldn't be able to take too much longer. When all articles of clothing were set asides but except his boxers, she was met with the company of his waist pressing into hers, making her groan with a flimsy little smile. She enjoyed this feeling most, but the teases were starting to get to her head. With a playful sinking of her fingers into the pits of his shoulders, she pushed him into a pin, her hips resting over his, the bulge in his boxers beneath her dress before she crossed her arms over her breasts and pulled it off of her. They wore the same amount of clothing now, never fearing to how much he'd see in the process. The glowing swirls around her breasts and down her sides glowed brightly, prominent in the light they glowed among her fur for how ready she was. Her ears turned forwards, a seductive gaze peering to him through soft green hues. Leaning down, she kissed him again and slowly reached for his hands to place upon her hips, allowing them to do as they wished as she'd begin to rub her hips against the bulge in his boxers carefully. Her tail playfully whipped behind her, groans emitting from her mouth as the sensation made her feel wet through the black panties she sported. Everything felt incredible, she could only imagine the feeling of them being entire bare.

But apparently it wasn't enough for the vixen, she was too excited for what may happen, and chose to take even more control than what she could already handle. Standing on her knees on both sides of his waist, she hooked her thumbs into both sides of her panties and slipped them down from her hips slowly in a suggestive, sly manner as she'd peer into his eyes, biting her lip quietly until they were finally off her ankles. Now, for a Pansexual, she was not picky with the people she chose as partners, the package in which they owned or anything - personality is what mattered and Sawyer seemed to fit all the requirements. What mattered now, was how well he could perform, but she wanted to see what made him so special with uncovering the beautiful bulge in his boxers. Crawling downwards, she rested between his knees and slipped the boxers from his waist, her eyes hungrily looking over his erected appendage until peering back at him for proper consent. When given, she pushed the material off his legs entirely and began to carefully run her fingers along his length, her tongue sliding and pressing at the tip while her lips suckled around it slowly, a teasing grin and pair of eyes staring up at him with confidence. What a happy little fox she was right now.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sawyer Weston Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:15 pm

His body quivered with delight. The little vixen had now taken control of their fun, and Sawyer was in no way opposed to it. In fact, it was much of a turn on for the brute when the female took control. The interlocking of their lips continued as he could feel the pressure from the hips of the vixen against the bulge in his boxers. His hands glided to her ass, where he grabbed it slightly. Why he enjoyed such a thing? He had no idea, but hopefully, she liked it too. His tongue softly touched with her's as it slid into his mouth. It was an odd feeling, and was unsure what to think of it in the moment, but did not bother to try and find it appealing or revolting. He was in a mood, as was she, and he was not about to kill it. Looking downwards to her, he could see her lowering herself after removing her own undergarments. Tugging on his boxers, she was clearly wanting him. He nodded as he slightly sat up, waiting her her to proceed. He knew what was coming, and he eagerly anticipated it. Already slightly throbbing from the large amount of arousal and sexual tension, it was nothing but joy the second her paw touched him. The tender touch of the vixen was enough to make the wolf groan slightly. Feeling the warmth of her tongue and lips over his member was unlike any other feeling he had before. She was taxing him. It was smooth movements of her mouth, her teeth nowhere touching him. One hand gripping the sheets beneath his body, the other slowly moved behind her head. No force was added, just somewhere to put his hand where it may be wanted. The pleasure was overwhelming in the moment, as precut began to appear from his erected organ. Soft grunts and moans came from his throat as he tried to silence his vocalizations. "You're..." He had to take in a breath as another wave of intense arousal came through him. "Very good at this. But, I'm sure you could do better, huh?" Another breath between words, as a smirk peeked from the corners of his mouth. His body was shaking slightly as it was clearly pleased with the little fox's actions. He figured his little challenge would bring her to be a little more rough with her movements, but he could only hope for the best. He wanted to get into it. He was waiting for the both of them to be intertwined with one another in the white sheets.
Sawyer Weston
Sawyer Weston

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Aspen Guetta Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:55 pm

She couldn't help herself. The male tasted so delectable and sweet in her mouth, the little smirking quip he made only made her want more. Surely it was to get a rise out of her, to speed things up, but Aspen allowed herself to take her sweet time, he could hold on a bit longer, couldn't he? Testing the other's patience, she swirled her tongue over the tip of his member, the suckling of her lips around his shaft tightening as she'd give a playful little squeeze to sooth the blood rushing to the core. Her heat sparked the room, mixing with his and wafting into her nose without hesitation to reveal her clear excitement. Curling a loose strand of hair afar from her face and behind one of her large, triangular ears, the green vixen sucked carefully for a small moment before making the first attempt to push the real limits here. Steadying herself, one hand occupied with stroking the delicious feature while her mouth remained locked with the head, she used the other to creep along his thigh curiously, simply out of touch to keep her fingers busy within a tease. A moan rolled into her mouth and echoed throughout the cavern of it around the shaft she admired with licks and squeezing lips. As she made her taunting noise, her mouth lowered inch by inch, taking in all she could, and before she knew it, she could feel the tip of her snout nuzzling the fur at his lower stomach. Grinning, whilst keeping her lips curled over her teeth as she tenderly tugged the appendage, Aspen flicked her tail playfully behind her at her progress. She'd then retreat and thrust again, filling her mouth with his throbbing member joyously, repetitively, with a fine hunger that couldn't be stopped unless forced or finished. Her tongue pressed at the base of the member as it slid down along with her tight lips, hollowing her cheeks to add pressure within each stroke she applied with her mouth. The fox didn't hesitate to go faster with such motions when comfortable, knowing well when to slow and when to speed up, feeling the engorged appendage between her lips quiver with each thrust. Her ears flattened slightly as he'd use the top of her head as a bit of a place to put his hand, not minding it even in the slightest as she went down on him, continuing without bothering to stop. "Mmm..," She'd groan into the process, a quirky little grin still plastered at the sides of her mouth as she tasted the pre-cum oozing from the tip of his member, using it, along with her saliva, to act as a lubricant. This only allowed her to go faster, and tug a bit harsher, though just as equally careful from hurting him.
Aspen Guetta
Aspen Guetta

Character Information

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down